The Genesis - from Kronos Blade

i had a Kospet Hope too i gave it away coz it had so many issues The Gemesis beats it by a mile

Good catch. :+1::+1:
I didn’t know if that was installed.

Its great with battery . I have screen always on with bt music as well :+1:

no mather what i do the sensor stay on i factory reset the watch and everythin i soon is the watch is power on the the green light stays on

That was it
Thanks a lot
Works fine

2 Likes

The only thing you can try is to flash the firmware .

1 Like

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu is right. If this won’t help, it’s an Hardware issue, I guess.

2 Likes

:grin:Had my watch 2 days. Did a factory reset first off. Installed some apps. Turned off watch then charged for 12 hours WITH SIM COVER OFF JUST INCASE THERE WAS MOISTURE. At same time I charged earbuds and battery booster.

This morning installed Al Rods watch faces and a few other apps I forgot. Connected to computer to transfer music. Set up fully with mobile phone using watch droid. At this point I’d had the screen on most of the time playing and listening to music and downloading etc. In otherwords hammering it. Battery at lunch was 40%. Quick boost from powerbank to 90 in about 45 mins. Went out for a walk picnic taken photos. Battery now at 57% full day (16 hours).

So pretty damn good :grinning:

That’s not really had any battery training.

The watchface in full sunlight is amazing.

Only niggle I can find is the physical buttons are a little sharp. Some nice metal ones on G2 would be good :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Not sure if this is related to Floating Toucher as I can’t keep track of all these disjointed conversations, but in replying to Dr_A’s apologies post of 5/29, it’s fine with me to post about the app. As for there possibly being multiple versions, that could be true. If any of you find one that automatically functions as the “Pro” version, that would be great. All I have is the “free” version which is limited, but after a week or so it somehow unlocks to the Pro version on its own, at least that’s been my experience. I did purchase the Pro version before, but I don’t know if it’s somehow checking the Play Store under my logged in account to verify that. I doubt it since the app and developer appear to be long gone from there. Anyway, Dr_A’s post, my post, I think they are all the same. Sorry for any confusion.

1 Like

Yep, that’s your Google account activating the pro version if you leave network connected long enough.

Yes this thread is getting crazy.
The other thread with the firmware was intended to be for flashing and issues.
But it’s turned into a free for all crazy situation.
I will try to do something about it but I’m up to my neck in dealing with many things.
Thanks anyway @SmartWatchTicks :+1:

1 Like

I suggest if someone has the time and knowledge to make a FAQ/startup guide as a sticky in the genesis section of the forum.

As much as I have researched and kept up to date, it will be a real challenge to implement all the knowledge in this thread with once I finally receive my watch!

1 Like

You have bought a brand new smartwatch and needs to be patched with duct tape? It doesn’t seem normal to me.

2 Likes

A lot of people do this as a precaution only. Dont forget we all have a different opinion as to what amount of water - sweat should be acceptable . I have never used tape , i go running a lot and never had a issue :+1:

3 Likes

Jason from Kronos sent me here for some support. I have had the Genesis for a bit over a week, Thursday morning I wasn’t paying attention to the power level and bottomed out the battery. I felt the vibration when it shut off. When I got home I placed it on the charger, the battery icon showed so I assumed it was charging. The next morning it wouldn’t turn on and the battery icon shows but no indication of charging, occasionally the Kronos screen shows but it won’t go through its boot. Is there a reset or is this watch dead?

Did you use the dock or the USB cable??

1 Like

I only mentioned this as an option. Some people may want to take the extra precaution until the source of a possible problem is found. I agree with Dr Vishnu and never use it myself. I mentioned the Microwear watches, because on the previous Round Android Watch forum it was a known fact that the Sim doors leaked a lot and we had to come up with ways to deal with it.

1 Like

I agree, sweatproof and splashproof should be the minimum standard… I use to put Prime under the faucet, after I finish my workout.

both, dock charged but nothing to the watch

If splash & water proof are required, maybe use an eSIM in the next device.

1 Like

I need to understand what people are doing here.
This has never been a problem.
Unless you leave the watch on the dock overnight with no USB cable attached… Because then the watch will charge and then discharge because all the power in the dock has been used.

The dock is designed for a portable backup power system. Short charge. You can use it for longer charging as long as it is connected to a power source.
It also has a little button on the top and if this is pressed it will stop charging.
If you are at home with a power source you should use the direct attach USB cable. It’s always the best option at home.

2 Likes