The Beautiful Invicta Subaqua Noma 5!

Subaqua%20Noma%20V Credit Invicta!
sn5

Half minute, 1/10th second, digital second, date complications. High accuracy recreation with 3D goodness! Took about a flippin’ week to make this, phew! Please leave comments, I like reading them good or bad! :slight_smile:

Wear it!..

16 Likes

Very nice and sophisticated. Great job!

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REPLYING! It makes my day to know that you like my work, Vladimir! :grin:

1 Like

@Louis_Peek nice job, it looks fab! Does the chrono work?

Actually, no. The chronograph is just for show like the real watch. In order to develop chronograph features, I would have to create a .watch file with a completely different format.
Thank you for the compliment, I worked hard on this one! :cold_face:

Wow @Louis_Peek. Looks dammm cool. Nice work btw.

1 Like

THANK YOU! I’m so glad you like it!!!

Woww this is so realistic looking watch…great work

1 Like

Thank you and thank you for commenting! I am glad you like it! You made my day!:relaxed:

@Louis_Peek Hi louis, Ok, so I don’t have Universal Launcher (And until I buy another smart watch I probably won’t install UL on this one) BUT I certainly can appreciate the great look of this watch face…and (Having made a very simple watch face myself…and I do mean simple! :laughing:) I certainly can appreciate the amount of effort and hard work that must have went into this one. Indeed I have downloaded it against the day that I do install UL. So thanks for sharing this with us mate! Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Wow. a very nice job. please do it for the stock launcher

1 Like

Brilliant job done, it looks good on my Thor 4

1 Like

Ha! I’m really happy that you like it! Thank you!:grinning: