App to rotate skins

thanks to thisā€¦ very useful app

1 Like

Nice app, Works great on Kospet hope running universal launcher.Excellent work, Ur gifted man. :hugs:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve posted the app to the PlayStore.
If you had previously installed the APK version, remove it and install it from here. This way you will get automatic updates when I update it.

7 Likes

Didnā€™t have ULā€¦ Where will I find UL to install?

Youā€™ll find it in the playstore.

2 Likes

UL is soooooo cool! Try my Subaqua Noma V watch face with it!:smiley:

Not having UL is like not having beer in your system ( nothing functions as it should ) . :+1:

2 Likes

But, butā€¦ I use Nova Launcher when developing LineageOSā€¦ Thatā€™s why there are bugs in the ROM? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Tried installing ClockSkinRandomizer message said ā€œCanā€™t parse the packageā€ Lemfo Les2

Try the new version from the PlayStore, your watch might be running a version of Android older than 6.0. In the new version, Iā€™ve added compatibility down to Android 4.4

1 Like

Found it on PlayStore on PC, but doesnā€™t come-up on the PS on my watch

Strangeā€¦ This is the newer version in case you need it: app-release.apk (1.1 MB)

1 Like

Iā€™m curiousā€¦ The first post on this page asked ā€œIs there an app that will rotate clockskins hourly, daily, etc?ā€ and @g1nton1c replied ā€œNo, there is no app for this.ā€

My question: I assume your .apk was in the works for some time, why is it that it just suddenly appeared?

There wasnā€™t any app for that. It is brandnew. @iscle readed the question and created this app.

4 Likes

I created the app in a couple of hours after reading the question :wink:

3 Likes

@iscle Ah, Now thats what comes of being born on the planet Krypton! I on the other hand, took a couple of hours to find out how to work the thumbs up button! :woozy_face::rofl: But seriously mate, it certainly sounds like the very program that a lot of people have been looking for. So thank you for sharing both the program, and your talent, with us! Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

ā€¦because heā€™s THAT good!:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Wow! Do you give lessons? Iā€™m VERY grateful and LOVE to see a different face every so often.

With all the effort of building the various faces, they need to be enjoyed frequently!

2 Likes

@iscle is one of the fastest. He develops an app before you realize that you need it! :wink:

3 Likes

are you trying to tell me you are considering not using the las vegas watch?? hmmm :thinking: