Tag Mikropendulum I present this latest clockskin, Tag Heuer Mikropendulum. Was a request here

Tag Mikropendulum

I present this latest clockskin, Tag Heuer Mikropendulum.
Was a request here.

The Original author was Joaquim Fernando

I asked him, and he allowed me to port this to our watches.
Thanks and full credit to him. https://plus.google.com/u/0/106054037251725195034/posts/TCYy4wB3BYn

Permission to port, inside the zip.

This is my first and last port from other authors…

I made here the coding, and small adjustment in the images.

Lot of moving element, maybe not all watches like this… :wink:
Tested with finow x5+, lemfo y3, KW99.

Hope you like it.

4 Likes

How many seconds do you use? :wink: Love the gears.

zsolt fanatastic job as always, but i think the problem with tourbillion and gears on smart watches today is that fact that they are not 3D and high def.

@Lucien_Mavor Thanks…
About 3D, that would be nice to use accelerometer for that, but that just dream in our watches… Tizen, and maybe some wear made that, but those off topic here…

it looks great! I will test it on my finow X5. thanks for sharing this fine watch face!

@zsolt_m ​ beautiful!!

Awesome*~thumbs up*
:clap::clap::clap:

Great Job
thank you

@zsolt_m are you sure you don’t want to force us to donate for your faces :slight_smile:

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 Yes , but…when everyone want it ,than donate for this community… :wink:

@zsolt_m I was joking - I think you know what I mean :slight_smile:

Very very nice. I look forward to testing when I get home. @zsolt_m ​ congratulations.

@Phillip_Thomas Why do you want import?? In my post you can see the original watch file…

Show, thank you

@Phillip_Thomas ​ you should just buy a Finow X5+ watch and fit in the watch face, if you like Zsolt m’s master piece.

When I grow up, I want to make watches like these guys do. Hahaha :+1::+1::+1::scream::clap::clap::clap:

Amazing work!!! thank you.

@pinocchio_C ​ would love to… Where can I buy?

@pinocchio_C ​ thanks!!

amazing job, thanks