Tag Mikropendulum I present this latest clockskin, Tag Heuer Mikropendulum. Was a request here

Awesome, Thank you

Nice, Mr zsolt, and really great.

@pinocchio_C no direct links please.

This is how it looks on No.1 D7.
missing/deleted image from Google+

@Oliver_Rohtek Yep, not for your watch, for x series + series… Not a skin issue, uncompatible watch/firmware, I cannot do with…

Nice job, thank you. But I have some problems with the battery display. It doesn’t fit exactly in the range. I tested it with my No.1 D5 and CSM.

Please to stay identical to the original would have how to change the color that is light blue on the pointers to white?

@Gerhard_Kuehl CSM made bad display in this form. In my x5+ this setting work good. Try better setting, when you want… thanks

@Eduardo_Rabelo When you want it, just easy recolor in photoshop, for personal use . thanks

Zsolt you’re the King… Amazing work…

It works great in lemfo lem5

Zsolt m: sorry I didn’t understand. If it runs on a x5 + or lemfo lem5 why not on my CSM? On my PC? And only for the battery level ? The rest is pretty good.

@Gerhard_Kuehl CSM pc battery indication buggy, Alessandro work on it.

@zsolt_m thanks for information.

@Gerhard_Kuehl please test this version : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5zdgfaDe7FER00xaGotMzhLbDg/view?usp=sharing

Great! Very nice!

@zsolt_m sorry for late answer, didn’t see your comment. Now the watch is running with right battery values. Thanks for the change.

Beyond comment.

just love it!!! i just love the faces with that kind os a mechanical movement, do you know where i can find more?

@luis_ojeda Just use our search box here.