Stock Rom for Allcall Awatch GT

I opened the cover and checked the battery, It is the same battery in Kospet prime ( I saw it on Smart Watch ticks, he cracked it open). It was manufactured in May 2020. Accubattery also read the capacity from the battery info, I did not type in there 1260 mAh myself. Another question? How come Lemfo company could not manage to put it a 1260 mAh battery inside inside of Lem 12? 900 instead? They give you and additional 900 to be the best in market. The dimensions of both watches are similar

I don’t know how to root Allcall Awatch GT. No documentation or files online:-(

You are kidding right?
The whole process is here on this forum including the files that you need…
You know how big this site is? It is huge.

Just go to the Kospet Prime main thread and the Kospet Prime firmware thread and read up thoroughly.

If you are worried about it for any reason - search here in this forum.
It’s all here if you look for it.
Cheers
Pablo11.

Ok, I will do. Thank you Pablo.

I will flash my AllCall awatch GT with Kospet Prime then

I would if I was you.
@BrokenWatch is happy with it.

Interesting, could you explain how the supply chain exactly works?
As far as i can tell Wiite is the OEM that provides the initial hardware and software.
Then Kingwear is the next in line who creates ready-to-use designs that are designated for rebranding?

For Example:

• Wiite C7S -> Kingwear KC08 -> Kospet Hope
  • Wiite C8 -> Kingwear KC09 -> Kospet Optimus Pro
  • Wiite C7S -> Kingwear KC10 -> Kospet Prime
  • Wiite C7S -> Ckyrin KirinX(?) -> Rogbid Brave, Rollme S08
2 Likes

They have some different battery sizes available (1260mAh, 900mAh, 800mAh, 620mAh) which their final design is based off.
In this case (for the Lem12) they decided for a smaller sized battery to allow for a magnetic charger and a slightly thinner diameter.

Edit:
Here are some ‘real’ battery values which are taken from the kernel device tree, they are used to estimate the battery fuelgauge based on voltage and resistance:

• Hope: 656mAh
  • Optimus: 745mAh
  • LEM12 / Genesis: 745mAh
  • Prime / S08: 1030mAh

(Battery calibration for the Prime, the values are: 1030mAh / 3.45V / 59mOhm)

2 Likes

I flashed it today with Kospet Prime. It run a tiny bit slow. I switched back to AllCall, still trying to install all my apps back. Here is the comparison. AllCall firmware is faster. Check min 4:45 https://youtu.be/NdFMMZLwWhc

Thank you for the information. You are right. The lemfo lem x I had (900 mah), gave about 700 mah in Accubattery. Once it hit 1% it was dead in seconds. That battery was not brand new. Now, Kospet or Awatch GT has 850 mAh for me according to Accubattery. However once it hits 1%, it goes for ever. There is a calibration problem, that I could not resolve. Accubattery counts mah when charging. As soon as the device revives, it starts from 1 % not 0%. Therefore Accubattery never has a chance to count the large mah between 0 and 1 %. If we add that extra juice between 0 and 1, the capacity might be around1030 mah maybe.

Actually it turns out at 10:38 that he was comparing the low memory Prime SE to the AllCall. Whether that effects the boot time positively or negatively, I can’t say. Also he mentions that the Prime was with added apps, used for some time, while the AllCall was just unboxed, in factory condition, with no added apps. Some apps are started at boot, so I would imagine that this could also affect the boot time, but I have no idea whether they are started before or after displaying of the watchface. It would indeed be interesting with a comparable test where the 2 watches are with same memory configuration and just factory reset.

Do you have the 3+32 version of the AllCall?

I saw some additional apps and menus. As you said, AllCall is more untouched, that is what I like. I didn’t know that the memory capacities were different. I am more concerned about the true capacity of the battery, I wish someone installed Accubattery to his watch and reported us the results.

If I uncheck the system as image above. Is there any problem ?

It means you won’t flash this image, that’s all. What do you want to do?

As in my topic at https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.org/t/allcall-awatch-gt-doest-not-keep-connect-with-windows/58006?u=cvphat

I have a problem with AllCall Awatch GT after reboot. I would like to flash rom for it. But When I put it to charger dock. It is connecting and disconnecting continuously during 5s.

SP flash tool had been stucked at system.img because it’s too large and need more time.
Think the problem is from boot system. Am I wrong ? Any idea for my problem

It connects and disconnects when the watch is on. It has to be turned off before flashing

1 Like

@watermelon is right.

If you have problems after checking the watch is off -

It my be an idea to reinstall the autoinstall driver kit. Which method did you use to install the MTK drivers?
The bootloader is closing too quickly or not opening at all, normally due to an error.
So let’s look at how you have set up your PC as a start.

1 Like

It’s probably a problem with the USB data connection that is not stable enough. Just try again

1 Like

You could also clean the contacts of your watch with a small amount of pure alcohol. This often helps against a bad connection.

2 Likes