Stock Rom for Allcall Awatch GT

Actually it turns out at 10:38 that he was comparing the low memory Prime SE to the AllCall. Whether that effects the boot time positively or negatively, I can’t say. Also he mentions that the Prime was with added apps, used for some time, while the AllCall was just unboxed, in factory condition, with no added apps. Some apps are started at boot, so I would imagine that this could also affect the boot time, but I have no idea whether they are started before or after displaying of the watchface. It would indeed be interesting with a comparable test where the 2 watches are with same memory configuration and just factory reset.

Do you have the 3+32 version of the AllCall?

I saw some additional apps and menus. As you said, AllCall is more untouched, that is what I like. I didn’t know that the memory capacities were different. I am more concerned about the true capacity of the battery, I wish someone installed Accubattery to his watch and reported us the results.

If I uncheck the system as image above. Is there any problem ?

It means you won’t flash this image, that’s all. What do you want to do?

As in my topic at https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.org/t/allcall-awatch-gt-doest-not-keep-connect-with-windows/58006?u=cvphat

I have a problem with AllCall Awatch GT after reboot. I would like to flash rom for it. But When I put it to charger dock. It is connecting and disconnecting continuously during 5s.

SP flash tool had been stucked at system.img because it’s too large and need more time.
Think the problem is from boot system. Am I wrong ? Any idea for my problem

It connects and disconnects when the watch is on. It has to be turned off before flashing

1 Like

@watermelon is right.

If you have problems after checking the watch is off -

It my be an idea to reinstall the autoinstall driver kit. Which method did you use to install the MTK drivers?
The bootloader is closing too quickly or not opening at all, normally due to an error.
So let’s look at how you have set up your PC as a start.

1 Like

It’s probably a problem with the USB data connection that is not stable enough. Just try again

1 Like

You could also clean the contacts of your watch with a small amount of pure alcohol. This often helps against a bad connection.

2 Likes

Also preferably use a USB3 connection, as it is certified for a higher current transfer.
If you use a USB2 connection on a front panel, the long cable line may cause a voltage drop.

1 Like

Is there a update (more recent) firmware for this watch? it has all the same specs as the Lemfo Lem T/TicWris Max. Would like to try and flash. on my Lem T Thanks!!!

No, they don’t even produce it anymore.
Sorry

Just FYI, i was able to flash “system.img” to the Lem T. So far the first big issues is that everything is rotated to the left. Not sure if i can do something in settings about that, but im sure there is something in the build prop that can be changed if not in settings.

I really don’t understand why you would want to use out of date firmware on a different watch?
But whatever floats your boat I guess :joy:
Yes the orientation is different due to the different screen driver :grin:

1 Like

It was more so to see if it would actually flash. Would love to see if there is an updated version of the firmware and flash it. And with that said, what can be done with the drivers or if possible to change the orientation?

Edit: It would it be possible to change ro.sf.hwrotation=0 to cause the orientation to change or am i WAY off?

I have no idea - but I doubt that a simple edit will do the job

yes, that should work. I think that is the way where only the screen is rotated and the touch part stays the same, so if you need to rotate that as well, you have to do it another way

1 Like

Yes, and that is the issue.
The defined touch pattern and rotation are not controlled the same way.
By all means, there is no harm in testing.

Nope couldnt get the rom to rotate. It seems like its a much smoother running rom. If i can get this to work i may try to Frankenstein a daily driver, at least until android 10