Software problems with new Kospet PRIME

Hi, I just received my first smartwatch, Kospet PRIME. It looks fantastic and performs well. I can’t remember when I was so excited with some gadget lately :slight_smile:
Together with all this joy came also some disappointments… First of all, I can’t add my google account, so I can’t use google play to install/update any app. I just get “Checking info…” and that’s it. I’ve seen on some thread that I should update google play services but unfortunately I don’t know how to do that.
Another problem is with Whatsapp application - it just shows the screen which says that time on my device is not correct. I tried with gps, web, manual time settings, but nothing helps.
I’m really happy that I found this forum and I hope that I can get any help to get my watch working properly. Thanks in advance for any reply!

Look at this post, it should solve your Google problem:-Important for all Android Watch owners - Google Error

for the wgatsapp problem, goto watchsettings- date and time- timezone. Make sure that the timezone is set correct.

1 Like