Smoking Monkey Animated For Stock Launcher

Fixed . Look at top post again and download . The dialer touch is invisible . Its the centre of the screen so tap lightly :+1:

Got it, i kept touching phone app which wasnt working but the centre screen works perfect.
Keep up great work.

1 Like

The phone app as you call it is " whatsapp " :sweat_smile:

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu Dear Dr. Would it be possible to get this with a black background and centered digital time and centered date and centered :battery:?
If you have the time it would be amazing
Thanks,
Ameer

Iā€™ll see what i can do but please be patient :+1:

1 Like

Thanks again @Dr_Andy_Vishnu :call_me_hand:

1 Like

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu any chance you can spare the time? Thank you again for even considering.

Hi apologies for the delay in getting back to you . I will look at this

1 Like

Sorry to ask again :call_me_hand: @Dr_Andy_Vishnu
Dr. Would it be possible to get this with a black background and centered digital time and centered date and centered battery :battery:
If you have the time it would be amazing
Thanks,
Ameer

Hi . Sorry for the late response . I have lost the original .xml file and do not have the time to start again . Really sorry

1 Like

I really want to download this crazy watch face for my Genesis but Iā€™m a little apprehensive is there a guaranteed Safeway to get on my watch?

I made it and its 100% safe to download ? What are your concerns

1 Like

Thank you, ive never uploaded a watch face before and because the Genesis can be a little unpredictable im hesitant to do so but thanks to your easy to follow advice im going to give it a try!

1 Like

No problem . It will be fine :+1: . Dont forget . You must install the apps for the touch zones to work

1 Like

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu Cool watch face but the download link doesnā€™t work.

Its now fixed :+1:

2 Likes

And thatā€¦fellow Forum Inmatesā€¦erā€¦Members :woozy_face: is why we have the good Doctor on the forum, because he can fix (Cure) anything! So, do not hesitate to message @Dr_Andy_Vishnu the minute you feel the symptoms of a coughā€¦coldā€¦feverā€¦running noseā€¦or that hip replacement you have been delayingā€¦or, worst of all that watch face link you can no longer get to work! :crazy_face: and rest assured that he will get back to you and you will be cured! (Although anyone who wants that Smoking Monkey face is in need of a psychiatristā€¦not a G.P! :crazy_face: :rofl:)

Well done Andy (And I mean that sincerely) a forum member asks for help and within 4 hours his problem has been solved! :+1: :+1:

Cheers, ā€œDr Andy? I think itā€™s time I had my triple bypass operationā€! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl:, Doons

2 Likes

I have just 2 questions.

I have everything working (on both Kospet Prime and Optymus 2) except the app at 1 oā€™clock, for the life of me I cannot figure exactly what it is. So it donā€™t work. Forgive my idiocy, what is it?

If I want to change the apps that get triggered how do I figure the directory and the name to launch for the xml file?

Anyway - Itā€™s my favorite face - Thank you!

Hi . Its " google hangouts "

Read this to edit .xml file

Thanks

2 Likes

Top post edited for anyone interested :+1:

1 Like