Smoking Monkey Animated For Stock Launcher

clock_skin_model

Just a little fun messing around with Array 62 and Array 100 .

Works fully animated on stock launcher and all working icons made myself . Make sure you have all apps installed for apps to work when you touch them .

Credit - gfycat.com

For those wanting to add a little animation to your watch faces its worth having a look at the .xml file . Anyone needing advice on this feel free to ask .

UPDATE 3/1/2022 for anyone using FAW firmware ( soon to be published ) . Here is two new versions with A10 stock icons which gives direct access to all google apps ( messages , dialer etc )

clock_skin_model

The sports touch zone needs this installed to work

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.nimarsolutions.rungpstracker

The weather touch zone need this installed to work

And the music zone needs this installed to work

If anyone wants the .xml file so you can load it into WFD and edit the weather app etc let me know

Thanks

19 Likes

absolutely love seeing all these new stock launcher faces using OTA
the choice of imagery here is especially good.

2 Likes

Good Lord! …Andy…er…Doctor…Never mind, this is to all three of you! (And however many more are inside that cranium! :woozy_face: :laughing:) That has to be the most frightening dial I have ever seen on a dial!..And that fact that it is undoubtedly a self portrait makes it even more scarier! But once I got over the initial shock the one question that sprang to my mind was “What on earth is he smoking?!” Because if nothing else, the dial…on that dial…looks completely out of it! :crazy_face: But I am going to download it…because I want to send a copy to that lady I talked to on the phone the other day…“Yes Dearie…You have reached the incontinence hotline…can you hold”?!! :woozy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons
Ok, Dr, I guess it ain’t too bad once you get over the initial shock! :+1:

2 Likes

Its a masterpiece :+1:

4 Likes

Andy - Really cool… Worked with UL, but not stock launcher on my Lemfo Les2

1 Like

BBwwwahhh aha ha ha! LOL Dr. Vishnu! This is great! :grin:
It reminds me of those little smoking monkey toys you could buy at Interstate rest areas and truck stops when I was a boy!!
19499db0bb551d0b8fda1feedbf8e224

2 Likes

monkey with a swag

1 Like

Thankyou . But works on stock launcher of all new 7.1.1 watches ( from kospet hope to present day ) . :+1: . Maybe some older ones ?

1 Like

Hi Andy, yes it works ok on my Kospet Hope lite that I brought about 18 months ago. :+1:The only thing that does not work is that 'Baloon" type icon on the top right hand side (See, the ole Doons is up to date on what all these icons represent! :woozy_face: :rofl:) So whatever that Baloon icon does, well it don’t do it on my watch! Cheers, Doons
And yes, the Monkey even smokes…and I’ll swear that I can smell the Marijuana! :laughing:

1 Like

Glad it works . You need to have google assistant to work the balloon :wink:

1 Like

@Doonsbury, I’m pretty sure the “google assistant” balloon thingy is just some game where you pop a lot of balloons or some such(what else could it possibly be…) :laughing:

2 Likes

Well to tell you the truth mate, that was exactly what I thought. Indeed I was so sure that it was some kinda game that @Dr_Andy_Vishnu had tossed in just to see if I was paying attention (I mean, after all, how many forum members can put their hand on their heart and swear that they pay any attention to Andy?!! :laughing:) I remember that it was the very second when I jabbed a pin down onto my watch face to burst a balloon…and my watch face shattered into a zillion pieces. :woozy_face: that I realized it wasn’t a trick (And that in itself was a mean trick to play on a Fella!) Interestingly enough, my very next though was…how on earth am I gonna get Andy to buy me a (Much newer!) watch? Any ideas of better still donations will be gratefully received! :heavy_dollar_sign: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

clicked on link and it was empty. can we stillaccess this watchface

Hi Vinzie, as far as I can see the good Dr has dumped this into his trash. So we best ask him to let you access it. Hey @Dr_Andy_Vishnu can you let Vinzie have that watch face mate? Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Yeah Dr is that possible
Thanks to you n Doonsbury

1 Like

Andy…not only are you a scholar (Or even a Dr !! :crazy_face:) my friend, you are a thorough Gentleman as well. Many thanks for helping Vinzie & the ole Doons out! :+1: :+1: Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

thanks Dr,
phone app not opening is it stock phone app?
much appreciated

1 Like

Hi . Yes its stock app

Most of other stock apps are opening. any ideas why the phone isnt??(hopefully not the reason it was in your trash).

I will check later i promise when on my pc and get back to you :+1: