Smarttouch watch face 2 versions

No luck here loading to watch…comes across as “invalid File”. Prime 2, stock launcher

Are you unzipping to a folder (same name as the face) and then copy the folder to the Clockskin folder on the watch storage.
Then reboot.

Something isn’t working right on them. I’m guessing one of the files didn’t upload to drive correctly. The ones I pulled from my computer are working but these currently aren’t. Unfortunately I’m out of town for a couple days so will have to look at it this weekend when I get home. :man_facepalming:t3:

No worries, thanks

Hi, Very nice watch face, downloaded and unzip and uploaded the watch face bluehoneytouch21 folder to watch skin folder, but unfortunately it is not loading the watch face. please check. thanks

they should be working now, i was aware of the issue but out of town and not able to fix it till i got home.

Thanks for your hard work and sharing it with us.
I know it is not easy :+1::+1:
Much appreciated

its defiantly a lot of work, they can be fun tho once you get everything working correctly. still learning and figuring it all out. creating the files in photoshop is easy making sure you have the coding correctly. not so much

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hi All i have limited knowledge on wacthface creation so please be gentle! i

Cannot believe i missed this . Great work . I do love a touch zone or 20 :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ok. See you.

Thanks for sharing well done

i should have fixed the setting so you shouldn’t need to request access let me know if its working.

Glad everyone is enjoying the watchfaces.

2 Likes

could you help me I am a newbie, would like to dowload and install smartouch watch faces and I don’t know what to do. Your help would be very much appreciated thank you so much

There is A handful of ways to do it. If using a computer download the link to computer. Then extract the folder and plug in the watch change USB setting to mass storage and just drop it into the folder labeled clockskin

Another way Would be to share link with chrome to the watch and download link and use Google file explorer To Extract then move to clockskin folder

3 Likes

Hi . Download zipped clockskin file to your desktop on your Pc . Unzip the zipped clockskin file . Connect your watch to Pc with provided cable and open up file directory . Look for the clockskin folder and open it . Drag from your desktop the unzipped clockskin folded into this opened folder . Disconnect watch and re-boot . Your new clockskin will be in the list when you browse clockskins .

There are other ways to do this but this is a good start

Which model watch do you have @John_Baker…?

Fantastic Watch face!..but I can only get two of the apps to launch on my Optimus 2.: (Messaging and Google maps ) the rest appear dormant…any ideas please?

Have a look at this post:
-A short how-to about arraytype 100

2 Likes

OK…Thank you