Skin X3Plus - Mickey Mouse

I had found and used “mickeymousewatchface-release2.3.7.apk” package for moto 360 here 
I only adapted it for our watch.

Download : MickeyMouse.zip (348.59 KB)

Great I was looking for this one with the beating foot and the blinking eyes !!

thx a lot !

In fact, it would be perfect if Mickey’s foot was beating 1 per second.
Could someone do this for me ?
Thanks in advance

I changed the foot beating (same link). I don’t know if it’s enough for you !
I used a array_second layer, and with it, i can only change 1 picture by second (not 2).

thanks a lot that"s perfect ! 

Hey nice work with the mod! I have made one for me based off your work for a square watch. Moved the numbers out toward the edges and changed the color of the quarter numbers and made them a bit larger. Would you mind at all if I make it available to the square watch community? I’ll of course give you the proper credits. I think they would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Hello wolfdaddy, of course you can, you’re welcome.

hi,
great great job.
I love this skin since I had it on my ex-moto 360
it’s possible to add the batt info?
thanks in advance

Hi ogutierr,

like this ?

99.gif
I added : Day, Steps and Battery
Download : MickeyMouseV2.zip (366.58 KB)

brilliant.
thanks a lot. I’ve my x3 plus since friday and I’m looking for apps, and discovering things.
I will download the face maker to improve my skills jejejejejeje
thanks again

I’ve been looking for this dial for a long time, your link is not active, you can send it again. thank you in advance.

Hi @Dinerro_Daminicano. Here are a couple of links to some Mickey Mouse faces. While they are not exactly the same as the one in the post…one is a very close match. Anyway, hae a look at them and see if you can use one. Cheers, Doons

https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.org/t/ok-last-one-for-a-while/8723 This face is very close to the one in this post.

This one is a little more of on “Old fashioned” type of face.

Hi . I have just messaged you a link . You will need " universal launcher " for it to work

Hi, @fef51 download link is not working, can you share it please. Thanks in advance

Hi Dr_Andy can u please message me the same link too.
Thank you in advance.

Done . Dont forget to instal UL

Sure ,Thank you.

It’s not working ,when I moved the files to clockskin folder.
Can you please ,send a direct download link.
Thanks once again.

Sorry but i dont have it

Ok No worries…