Sim card issues

@gautagundap

p.m me and i’ll check this out:)

It is illegal to change your IMEI number in most countries.

It is something that we cannot post on a public forum.

But if you contact Lemfo they should be able to help you now.

Sorry I cannot post the solution that is mentioned above.

Ok I have spoken to Lemfo and it is agreed that if you email them at order@lemfo.com and explain that the RASC support forum has told you to contact them about your IMEI problem - they will reply to your request as soon as they can.

so has anyone successfully done this procedure. I have everything installed correctly including the vcom drivers…but when I load sn writer…the app doesn’t detect the phone? just curious on who successfully fixed the imei issue of the lemx watch

I have the LEMFO LEMX watch, recently purchased it brand new and sealed, the watch has an invalid IMEI and I need to know how to change it to a valid number so I can use my sim card…had an app give me the correct number for the device, but says that number is blacklisted…how do I fix these issues?

Feb 1, 2019 13:47:13 GMT 2 ozze559 said:
so has anyone successfully done this procedure. I have everything installed correctly including the vcom drivers..but when I load sn writer..the app doesn't detect the phone? just curious on who successfully fixed the imei issue of the lemx watch

Apr 7, 2019 17:08:50 GMT 2 velim3950 said:
I have the LEMFO LEMX watch, recently purchased it brand new and sealed, the watch has an invalid IMEI and I need to know how to change it to a valid number so I can use my sim card...had an app give me the correct number for the device, but says that number is blacklisted...how do I fix these issues?

when you check with the watch imei it says no imei?

pablo11

15945433696629125472106965829865|666x500
:point_up_2: Click here to see second IMG

Watch - lemfo lemx
Fireware 20180920

Sp flash tool , driver , database and image shown in second photo was Download from official website of lemfo.

Lemfo also provide tutorial video . I did all step according to tutorial video

Still I am getting this error

So if any one know how to fix this error or other methods for to SIM card issue let me here or
You can contact me at parthmyatra1@gmail.com

I downloaded the same firmware and got the same error, so it’s obviously something wrong with it though I’m not sure what. I guess it wasn’t a mistake that the firmware is in the owners trash bin. Try the newer firmware from here instead: LEMFO LEMX M6739

2 Likes

So the other thing is that there are two LEM X builds and each of them has different firmware.
The pcb is slightly different between the two.
I will try to get more information about it

1 Like

Pablo, you are RIGHT! After you shared the latest rom, my LEM X rocks. I need a working program for IMEI repair now. A lot of programs work for other MTK do not work for this phone.

2 Likes