Share your smartwatch set up

Hey Guys,

probably most of you use default launcher and some some of the default watchfaces.

If You are more into personalizing your watch, feel free to share your set up here! Don’t forget to link up your apps to Play Store. Write something more 'bout your set up or just put some images.

I’ll start with my own set up for X3+.

First of all, I’m running full version of Lightning Launcher as launcher. It gives SO MUCH posibilities. You can set action for you back button on each screen/appdrawer. You can set grid (preferebly to fit perfectly into round screen), icon packs, your homescreen is actually only limited by your watch hardware. Now, I have set widget made in Kustom Widget Maker which is also my watchface.
No lock screen makes it work like stock watchface engine.
Another screen, right above watchface one, there is simple screen with stock quick settings widget (looking for some better widget). And thats all about home screen.

When press back button while on homescreen, it will pop appdrawer (action set in Lightning Launcher). For appdrawer, grid is 4x4 so all apps are visible (both in down corners are sliced in half, but still easy to hit). All unnecessary apps have “Hidden” options turned on, so they are not simply visible in appdrawer.

You would say “Hey, home button only brings homescreen up, how do you lock your screen?”. I do. With Lock Screen. Simple shortcut, tap and screen locks. Nothing more, nothing less. When you press home button while on homescreen, Lightning Launcher pops it and its locked. Simple and effective.

Keyboard is Minuum Keyboard. Its prediction is so good and it support polish and alot of other languages. Just needed to set up keyboard hight and it works almost perfectly (punctuation and backspace buttons are a lil bit cut, but I got used to hit them almost everytime).

For other apps, I have Advanced Task Killer to constantly get rid of apps running in background and keep batter usage low. I got used to it on other devices, but it’s hard to configure it on round screen, so I might find better one for replacement.

Pick of my watchface made in Kustom:

You can see the date, weekday and time. The bar between weekday and time is simple battery level.

And about better drain. There is no such if I’m not using it (only checking time and cell working with sim). Like the battery graph is almost flat. I presume it could go for straight 48 hours like this.
However I use it for music (with Sony BT headset), a LOT of messaging, few minutes of talk (also via BT headset, trying way around this nasty BT bug when call gets forwarded back to watch when someone answer my call, even when connected fully to BT headset) and constantly checking time (OMG I love this watch). And this way, battery after disconnecting 100% at 7am is around 15-20% at 11pm.

Since Kustom Widgets and LLauncher settings are exprotable I might upload them if any1 is interested.

Lightning takes forever to set up right but 9 screens, tons of info. I even made an apk for this layout.

I also did use it on Truesmart! And you are right that it takes years to set up the way you want it. Those were good watches but my just ran out of life after 1 year of use.

This is mine setup with nova launcher prime. Swipe up gesture for app drawer, swipe down for screen off. Clock widget plus 2 power toggle widgets on main screen. Left is notification widget, right contact widget (dial from pic) and messages widget on next one. Floatify for notification in Center of the screen. I’ve froze some unnecessary apps for me with TB. Simple control on the bottom.

Nov 1, 2016 22:05:07 GMT 1 coolek33 said:

very nice:)

I’ve underclocked it (900mhz) and set powersave governor with kernel audiutor for wear as well. Now It sleeps like a baby. Now I’m rooted on the latest firmware but on previous I was getting 3-4 days using it only as a watch. 2 days with some phone calls and stuff.

Left is notification widget

What widget exactly?

Notiwidget
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cgollner.notifdget

This is mine setup with nova launcher prime. Swipe up gesture for app drawer, swipe down for screen off. Clock widget plus 2 power toggle widgets on main screen. Left is notification widget, right contact widget (dial from pic) and messages widget on next one. Floatify for notification in Center of the screen. I've froze some unnecessary apps for me with TB. Simple control on the bottom.

Ho Coolek Looks nice.. could you elaborate on which widgets you have on your home screen? Cheers

Like wrote before. Main screen (nova launcher) is a ordinary clock widget. Under is power toggles widget as well as in right top corner. Nova can place widget one on another. Left screen is Notiwidget. You can see and interact with your notifications. Right screen (from main) is contacts widget from playstore. You can set remote call or SMS from the picture of your contacts. And the next screen is ordinary message widget.

Nov 2, 2016 16:39:06 GMT 1 coolek33 said:
I've underclocked it (900mhz) and set powersave governor with kernel audiutor for wear as well. Now It sleeps like a baby. Now I'm rooted on the latest firmware but on previous I was getting 3-4 days using it only as a watch. 2 days with some phone calls and stuff.

Dats a nice setup bracie

Where do you get lastest firmware?

I’m working on my setup too, i’ll post vid when done, someday.

Warto robić roota? Generalnie nie ma dużo apek do wywalenia a nie wiem czy chcę zmniejszać procesor.
Jak lecisz na Novie to powinieneś wypróbować Kustom Widget Maker coby ogarnąć spoko tarcze na główny ekran.

I was rooted on previous firmware so I flashed older one with sptool and got OTA to latest one. And Rooted it again.

Dla mnie telefon bez roota to jak hotdog bez parówki. A to prawie jest telefon. Widzę przynajmniej czy zegarek śpi czy nie. No i power toggles do niektórych akcji go wymaga. Widziałem Twoje posty o tym widget maker. Próbowałem coś tam ulepić ale nie miałem zbytnio czasu.

Nov 3, 2016 16:53:04 GMT 1 coolek33 said:
Like wrote before. Main screen (nova launcher) is a ordinary clock widget. Under is power toggles widget as well as in right top corner. Nova can place widget one on another. Left screen is Notiwidget. You can see and interact with your notifications. Right screen (from main) is contacts widget from playstore. You can set remote call or SMS from the picture of your contacts. And the next screen is ordinary message widget.

OK yea thanks. I like the ones you have, there are at least 50 contact widgets in the Play Store, that's why I asked.
Nov 3, 2016 18:10:32 GMT 1 coolek33 said:
I was rooted on previous firmware so I flashed older one with sptool and got OTA to latest one. And Rooted it again.

Dla mnie telefon bez roota to jak hotdog bez parówki. A to prawie jest telefon. Widzę przynajmniej czy zegarek śpi czy nie. No i power toggles do niektórych akcji go wymaga. Widziałem Twoje posty o tym widget maker. Próbowałem coś tam ulepić ale nie miałem zbytnio czasu.

Więc generalnie flashujesz stary system, robisz OTA i rootujesz znowu? Też zawsze wszystko rootuje (noo, na służbowym się nie bawie), ale tutaj nie odczułem większej potrzeby.

Po downgrade dużo zyskałeś na baterii?

Nov 3, 2016 19:19:15 GMT 1 polaris59 said:
Nov 3, 2016 16:53:04 GMT 1 coolek33 said:

OK yea thanks. I like the ones you have, there are at least 50 contact widgets in the Play Store, that's why I asked.

Resizable contacts widget.

Nov 3, 2016 20:17:55 GMT 1 ziembski said:
Nov 3, 2016 18:10:32 GMT 1 coolek33 said:

Więc generalnie flashujesz stary system, robisz OTA i rootujesz znowu? Też zawsze wszystko rootuje (noo, na służbowym się nie bawie), ale tutaj nie odczułem większej potrzeby.

Po downgrade dużo zyskałeś na baterii?

Flashuje tylko to co jest tu dostępne. W sumie to nie próbowałem tego starszego. Od razu aktualizacja, root i mój setup. I dalej używanie. Ja mam poprostu takie małe zboczenie, że muszę zmodyfikować choć trochę to co mam.

A downgrade procka dużo daje baterii wolnej?

A nie zrozumiałem. Chodziło Ci o Underclock. Zegareczek się nie grzeje przynajmniej przy zabawie i mniej baterii ciągnie napewno. Różnicy w szybkości raczej nie widać.

There are some widget to the mode airplane so that it works?

Those who install them give me the error.

"Application setting has stopped "

Have you seen my video? Power toggles has it. But root is needed.