Share your smartwatch set up

This is my current set up.

I’m using a CM 12.1 based ROM (Android 5.1.1 - thanks to corvus) - /thread/192/custom-rom-hexxa-atenea-clones
Nova Launcher Prime - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.launcher.prime
Belle UI Icon Pack - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.daeva112.iconpack.belleui
Minuum keyboard - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whirlscape.minuumfree
MyClockSkin Standalone App (thanks to ricktop) - /thread/267/standalone-clockskin-engine-apk-version
File Manager (pretty user friendly file manager which also lets you connect to G Drive and Dropbox accounts)- play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fm.clean
GMD Gesture Control (app that allows you to set gestures to open apps or control almost everything on your watch) - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goodmooddroid.gesturecontrol
Heads-up Notifications - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=codes.simen.l50notifications
NotifWidget (notifications widget) - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cgollner.notifdget
Slider Widget (volume controls) - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.hinterhofapps.sliderwidget
Weather (application and widget) - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.macropinch.swan
Remote Camera - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.remote.camera
Runtastic - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.runtastic.android
Screen Shift (To be able to access hidden corners. Density change makes my D5 reboot, but Overscan feature works perfectly) - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sagar.screenshift2
Vysor (To control the watch from a computer and share text and files) - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koushikdutta.vysor

For root I used the option integrated to the CM ROM (under developers options).

Gestures:

• UP - Home - If you are running any app, the first swipe up will return you to Nova Launcher, the second swipe up takes you to the page set as home at Nova settings (the one with the clock widget + weather widget in my case), and the third swipe up will open the clock skin
  • UP then DOWN - App Drawer
  • LEFT - Back
  • LEFT then RIGHT - Recent Apps
  • UP then LEFT - Previous App
  • UP then RIGHT - Next App
  • UP_RIGHT - Menu (opens the 3 dot menu, which is usualy hidden)
  • DOWN then UP - Toggles full screen mode (hides the Android notification bar)
  • DOWN - Back to Nova Launcher (Only when MyClockSkin is running. GMD allows you to set an action per app. So you can have different behaviors from swipes depending on the running application)

Note: Still on a quest to find an app to do the “turn scren on when raise wrist” like the stock one. Tried Gravity Screen (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.plexnor.gravityscreenofffree) but it drains the battery =(

Note2: I finally agreed that poor GPS on MTK watches are not hardware related. Of course the antennas inside the strap do not allow a very strong signal, but with this ROM it locks the satellite signals very fast, and do not loose connection frequently as it does on the stock ROM.

Here is a small video showing some of this set up:
goo.gl/photos/JGXm4KDQRUaHxoyy8