Several questions to "Optimus Pro"

You can’t, because your watch is a full android watch and watchmaker just works for android wear devices.
But- if you want to use faces that you have created with watchmaker- you can install watchmaker faces on your watch if you use Universal launcher instead the stocklauncher on your watch.

2 Likes

Dear all,how do I turn on sending my phone number?

Are you saying when you make a call from your watch your number is witheld ?

Yes,maybe service provider permission is needed …

You may have to take out of watch , put in a phone , unblock then put back in watch .

Hi, I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong, but I cant connect to the watch following your steps.

I have downloaded “Bluetooth Auto Connect” and installed it in the watch, and set profile to “phonebook” but i´m not sure if I need to install it in my phone too (because it didn’t work).

Could you please tell me all the steps to follow one by one to connet the watch? (or maybe you could be so kind to upload a video with the full process)

Hi . Put this on your watch

And this on your phone

Have fun :wink:

I wii try thanks!!

I need to remove to remove the original app from my phone?

Yes . Dont use it . Thanks

It works like a charm!! Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Your welcome . I thought u would like it :wink:

1 Like

Auto connect can establish a connection or change the connection profile, but you need to make the BT connection first.

Once you have paired your watch (sounds like you got that sorted) Auto Connect can connect, disconnect and change profiles for you via tasker.

I’m not using it anymore as I personally didn’t find much use for internet on the watch most of the time. But I’m pretty sure the profile that gives internet access is “PAN Networking”, you may need to scroll down the list of profiles.

You don’t need to install auto connect on your phone because all it is doing is telling the watch to switch profiles or turn BT on/off. But you should enable internet access via the BT menu on the watch at least once since you may need to confirm the connection on the phone the first time you enable BT internet access.

Thx a lot, useful info!

Hi,

I’m just testing the performance with Watch Droid.9 and my numbers are far away from yours. From 2 a.m to 7 a.m the battery droped 32% without anything more than Watch Droid Assistant 9 installed, even without any mail account or BT activated.

I tried after a hard reset, and my firmware version is Kospet_Optimus_Pro_V2.7_20190702

This is my second cycle with Watch Droid, the first one was even worst. With a couple of Apps installed and the Gmail account with sync turned off the battery droped about a 40% in the same time slot.

I will try another cycle and come back to WiWatch to compare, because the first battery cycle at all with WiWatch lasted about 38h, as I want to remember.

Thx for read me!

Thats odd . Has to be something causing that in the background . So no apps running in background ?

Are you using sim , wifi , pedometer , gps etc

Need a bit more info

Thanks

No sim, no wifi, no pedometer, no gps no more apps in background…

:frowning:

That is odd , especially after a full reset with nothing running …

I will tell you more after a couple of days. Right now the battery cycle according to the clock would be 19 hours

1 Like

Had you tryied this: https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.com/t/optimus-pro-a-day-of-use-battery-results/48857/97?u=gianfranco_campana ?

I will see thx a lot!!