Several questions to "Optimus Pro"

Moderator edit!!

Yes we know.
We are partners with Kospet.
Please don’t post links to the bbs because it’s extremely confusing for everyone.
It is there of course because all brands have one.
But technical support is provided by us because we work with both the brand and the solution provider.

1 Like

Is there a possibility to set as an example heart rate will be measured every 30 mins?
Best would be without any additional app (because it consumpts battery:wink:)
The results i would like to see in a graph in some app?
Thanks

Hi again!! After a days of testing and with the community advices, my battery life is now what I expect, about 4 days (turning off the phone every night)

One of the best tips, is the one from @Pišina80CZ about the charging time, it improves drastically the battery life from my watch!

All I can think of is that when I bought the watch, I got a recommendation from the seller to leave the first few cycles on the charger longer. 4-5 hours. It is a fact that the life of the watch gradually increased. I did not adjust the settings in any way, as it was after the factory settings. With these Chinese products, about every piece produced has a life of its own :joy:

Hi Reichstein,

I’m also having trouble connecting my optimus pro to my android Phone. Is it possible to explain more what you did with BT auto connect? Thanks in advance!

Are you using wiiwatch 2 or watchdroid .

One additionally question:
How are you doing it with “Whatsapp” having it installed on your mobile phone while using a sim card with the watch.
This does not work right?
Because WhatApp cannot be used twice with one mobilephone number
Any ideas on this?
Thanks

Try this -

Thanks

1 Like

I’m using watchdroid. But after scanning the QR-code it says it can’t connect. And also when pairing manually via the internal BT manager it won’t pair.

Have you still got wiiwatch 2 app installed on phone ? If so delete . Unpair and delete all and start again . I never use qr code . Use these and start from scratch

Thanks

Thanks for your quick help Tim, but it still didn’t work. I removed the assistant and Phone app I downloaded from the store from both watch and Phone. I also removed BT auto connect from watch. As I never paired my Phone with the watch before I can’t unpair it.

Still get the same message after trying to pair with watchdroid: Unable to connect via the scanned code. Also manual pairing with both internal bluetooth manager won’t work. It keeps trying to connect and after 30 sec or so I get the message unable to connect.

1 Like

Is connect automatically ticked in phone app ? This is all very strange

Yes, that option is ticked. But what I find strange is that if i search other bluetooth devices, I find the kospet optimus. If I then thick connect I will receive a message on the watch that something wants to connect. But I see no “ok” or “connect” button on the watch, I can only thick allow media and phonebook contacts to be shared. After 30 sec or so I get an message on my Phone that it can’t connect.

I feel as though i am missing the obvious ? I have had problems with WD after a full reset but once first connected no issues at all . I am not using a Optimus pro . I would do a full reset after checking firmware is upto date on latest version . I’ll keep thinking…

I just tried wiiwatch 2 app for the first time and I was able to connect. But when I try to change for exmaple the watchface via the app it says: low-power-hardware device, unable to send files. I also tried to connect watchdroid again without luck. But has it something to do with the low-power-hardware?

Wiiwatch 2 has known issues with the optimus . I can say that my good friend @G1NT0N1C has watchdroid working fine on optimus as i gave him a copy . If you have wiiwatch installed , it must be uninstalled before using watchdroid . Did you try a reset ?

1 Like

I have uninstalled wiiwatch, but this didn’t help. You mean a factory reset on the watch?

Yes . Start again . I hope this helps

Unfortunately a factory reset didn’t help

Then to be honest it sounds like a faulty unit ? . If you have tried all options and a full reset after update ( if available ) i cannot suggest anything else . Sorry . How old is it

Goto settings - more - backroundcleaner. Tap on it and make sure that watchdroid is disabled.

1 Like