Screen too small to turn on accessibility service

Hi,

I am using my Finow X5 Plus with Assistive Touch app and I need to activate accessibility service for this app but the round screen is too small to allow activation. The button is hidden outside the screen.
Is there a way to activate this option using another method? Perhaps a particular app? I have used Mobizen and Settings Search but they did not work.

The best would be to increase the size of the screen or reduce dpi to allow all the screen to be visible in the watch.

Please help me! :wink:

Thanks,
Olivier

Another possibility is to install teamviewer on your PC and quick support teamviewer on your watch, make a connection and make these inputs on the PC display.

Hi, i have the same problem, already tried teamviever, but i only see on the pc the technical specs of the watch, not the screen. Where is my mistake ?

Thanks for your answer.
I was thinking to TeamViewer too but is it really different from Mobizen? I mean, will the screen be wider than the one on the Mobizen browser?
Anyway, I will try this and will keep you informed.
Thanks

Same problem with TeamViewer don’t see the screen of the watch but only specs and a snapshot of the screen option far less option than Mobizen
Seems that we need a premium version of team viewer to have access to our android watch from our pc…

Is this the last solution we have? : www.androidbeat.com/2015/07/how-to-change-dpi-of-android-device-without-root/

I have no problems with teamviewer quick support on my D5 and the teamviewer software on my win 10 PC. Starting on both sides , put in the id from the D5, say ok at the D5 and I have a complete remote controll of the D5 at my PC. i can use the mouse to find the right input on the edges of the display.

What version of TeamViewer QS are you using?

Teamviewer quick support on my D5 : version : 12.0.6197
Teamviewer at my PC under win 10 : version : v12.0.72365

On My Finow X5+ I can have two kinds of displays: one default round and a more narrow display for third parties. I sometimes use this for initial settings. Swipe to go down and then to the right until you see the BT and Wifi on/off switches, and above that choose the icon on the right. Sometimes you have to ‘help’ the third-party software by clearing your cache. It helps 9 out of 10 cases.

thanks I solved the problem concerning TeamViewer by installing version 9.0.2299 of QS then installing the remote control add-on from this version and finaly install version 12.0.6197 of QS.
Using v12.0.72365 on my pc it works weel.

Unfortunately, I could not change the settings that were hidden by the edges of the display. Impossible for me to see what is outside the screen.

Feb 4, 2017 13:47:06 GMT 1 smartwatchfan said:
On My Finow X5+ I can have two kinds of displays: one default round and a more narrow display for third parties. I sometimes use this for initial settings. Swipe to go down and then to the right until you see the BT and Wifi on/off switches, and above that choose the icon on the right. Sometimes you have to ‘help’ the third-party software by clearing your cache. It helps 9 out of 10 cases.

The problem is that it is not a third party app but the default settings of android that are unreachable in the accessibility / services page.
I also use the second display method with a smaller screen but here it does not change anything because we come back to the round display of the watch.
Let’s keep searching the solution.
Thanks.

Hmmmmm and the app called Settings Search? This is a fantastic app to reach all of the settings of Android.

unfortunately already tried and we are stuck at the same position

Accessibility Menu

pic1

Quick Ball Services

How to reach the red arrow? That’s the problem…

ok so don’t use the method shown here www.androidbeat.com/2015/07/how-to-change-dpi-of-android-device-without-root/
watch bricked!! had to reinstall the firmware :frowning:

Lem5 here. Same problem (duh watches are identical ). I have tried using key input using Teamviewer. I used the <“Arrow Keys”> to, hopefully, tab to the option and to turn the switch. I’ve tried every combination I could think of but unfortunately without succes Anyone else give it a try?

r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http%3A%2F%2Froundandroidwatches%2Eproboards%2Ecom%2Fthread%2F488%2F&share_tid=488&share_fid=1502908&share_type=t

cool thanks i was actualy looking for a tasker solution i will have to install it to prevent wifi being activated once outisde…it will have another utility :wink:

lem 5 same problem here, teamwiever does not help just like you tried guys. i’m new and i’ll keep you updated if i find a solution. Did anyone tried something else?

Hi, RodR here with 2 day old LEM5 loaded with selection as per “SmartwatchTicks” suggestions on YouTube. I suggest you use Vysor app free from playstore gives complete large PC screen control and works great. Also essential to have settings search again from playstore. Great watch to hopefully replace my LG Urbane that I have used up to now, but miss capability of no SIM. Will be working on stretching the LEM5 battery life a bit more than present, will report what can be achieved.

I tried everything i know with my X5 plus, Team viewer, Vysor, decreased resolution with the ADB command to 100 tried to increase more than 120 won’t boot.
reverted back to 120.
i guess the only way is with a shortcut, trying with team viewer and just punching random keys maybe