Screen too small to turn on accessibility service

my 2c of everything i tried and failed at. maybe someone can prove us wrong. really dwarfs your options with the watch. everything that needs access goes through the enable disable of the list. the only way i can see getting around this is waiting for a ota update and hoping they fix it, maybe a rollback to a older update (never tested), or getting it rooted (haven’t seen a way yet).

150 crashed it here using a diffrent launcher… mix matching options, size + density + overscan + standard or zoomed. all failed with no way to enable slider
tried every adb way i could think of
screencasting just shows screen nothing more

Feb 4, 2017 16:09:48 GMT 1 jedo13 said:
unfortunately already tried and we are stuck at the same position

Accessibility Menu

pic1

Quick Ball Services

How to reach the red arrow? That’s the problem…

is it grey or can be accessed just not with mobizen and teamviewer? are you reaching accessibility or not?

Mar 20, 2017 12:10:11 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 4, 2017 16:09:48 GMT 1 jedo13 said:
unfortunately already tried and we are stuck at the same position

Accessibility Menu

367.jpg

Hi. I have the same problem on my Finow x5+

Hopefully there will be a solution found.

Would rooting help in any way?

Apr 27, 2017 11:47:53 GMT 1 Bogdan said:

you can connect a BT keyboard and use the tab key to access the settings. with root you can use xposed to access.

Apr 27, 2017 12:36:26 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 27, 2017 11:47:53 GMT 1 Bogdan said:

you can connect a BT keyboard and use the tab key to access the settings. with root you can use xposed to access.

Which xposed module do you use and how?

Had the same problem using tasker and no solution. Also I can´t change the theme in the gboard settings, because the button is too far right (damn custom layouts!)

May 12, 2017 15:37:11 GMT 1 chromax said:
Had the same problem using tasker and no solution. Also I can´t change the theme in the gboard settings, because the button is too far right (damn custom layouts!)

do you have root?

May 10, 2017 2:30:33 GMT 1 tadd said:

Apr 27, 2017 12:36:26 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Which xposed module do you use and how?

i do’nt, i have’nt been able to root my watch:/ yet:)

Mine doesn’t have accessibilty menu, wondering where is the accessibility menu hidden? Firmware March,22 2017, just looking for an apk which can direct me to accessibility menu

This is how I did it;

1. Get root.
  2. Install an automation app of your choice that can handle locale plugin (tasker, llama, e-robot, etc.).
  3. Install Secure Settings (search for it in play store).
  4. In the automation app, make a command to use:
    Locale plugin > Secure Settings > System+ action > accessibility service > choose your app and toggle en/disable > save.
  5. Back to the automation app and run the command.
May 13, 2017 21:54:15 GMT 1 maxilimian said:
Mine doesn't have accessibilty menu, wondering where is the accessibility menu hidden? Firmware March,22 2017, just looking for an apk which can direct me to accessibility menu

use Settings Search or Google Gesture.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.gesturesearch&hl=en

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.katzoft.settings.search.full&hl=en

***also the post before me is a good solution if you know what you are doing there are settings that you can’t reach without root.

May 14, 2017 4:58:39 GMT 1 tadd said:
This is how I did it;

1. Get root.
  2. Install an automation app of your choice that can handle locale plugin (tasker, llama, e-robot, etc.).
  3. Install Secure Settings (search for it in play store).
  4. In the automation app, make a command to use:
    Locale plugin > Secure Settings > System+ action > accessibility service > choose your app and toggle en/disable > save.
  5. Back to the automation app and run the command.

May 14, 2017 12:20:36 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

May 13, 2017 21:54:15 GMT 1 maxilimian said:
Mine doesn’t have accessibilty menu, wondering where is the accessibility menu hidden? Firmware March,22 2017, just looking for an apk which can direct me to accessibility menu

use Settings Search or Google Gesture.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.gesturesearch&hl=en

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.katzoft.settings.search.full&hl=en

***also the post before me is a good solution if you know what you are doing there are settings that you can’t reach without root.

Many thanks to both of you :+1: i try the sonia suggest, since do not want to root this device. Thanks again

May 13, 2017 20:24:30 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

May 12, 2017 15:37:11 GMT 1 chromax said:

do you have root?

Yes and I´m proud about it!

Used this TWRP for X5+

Hi all, I don’t want to root my watch X5+ but I want to customize the buttons with simple apps such as Button Mapper or Buttons Remapper.
Because X5+ has 3 buttons, this would be a great feature to associate for example “ok google” command to one, or EasyTouch.

This is quite simple, but the crazy screen issue is blocking any customization!
I tried so many tricks but I’m not getting a way out…
Any other suggestion?
Thanks

no.1 D7, same problem, teamviewer do not solve it. can not even install some apps cause the buttons are out of screen

google gesture is not available in sweden yet

May 25, 2017 7:54:11 GMT 1 zorro said:
Hi all, I don't want to root my watch X5+ but I want to customize the buttons with simple apps such as Button Mapper or Buttons Remapper. Because X5+ has 3 buttons, this would be a great feature to associate for example "ok google" command to one, or EasyTouch.

Any other suggestion?
Thanks

I’m using home button app, this app can bring you to the watch screen instantly, a great & simple apps, perfect combining with circular side apps, if you want to go back just do a finger swap

May 25, 2017 12:42:05 GMT 1 northpaw said:
google gesture is not available in sweden yet

you can download the apk to your watch from google.
May 31, 2017 16:00:52 GMT 1 maxilimian said:
May 25, 2017 7:54:11 GMT 1 zorro said:
Hi all, I don't want to root my watch X5+ but I want to customize the buttons with simple apps such as Button Mapper or Buttons Remapper. Because X5+ has 3 buttons, this would be a great feature to associate for example "ok google" command to one, or EasyTouch.

Any other suggestion?
Thanks

I’m using home button app, this app can bring you to the watch screen instantly, a great & simple apps, perfect combining with circular side apps, if you want to go back just do a finger swap

I already have a software button, I want to customize the hardware buttons.

Another crazy thing is that I cannot automatically sync Google account and every other messenger because I cannot reach the buttons to activate them!
Telegram, Facebook Messenger, the contacts and so on… are updating data only when I open them!
I’m the only one in this situation?