S10Pro International firmware - update from SD Card (No FlashTools) - Suitable for LEM14 2021.06.26

Time is an illusion when you use your imagination.

Just an FYI.
Any posts asking for when an update will be posted will be deleted.

We get to it when we can.
We all have full time jobs and families to support.

End of story.

6 Likes

Updates in first post
Please read

6 Likes

Many thanks again for your hard work.

Cheers.

Just installed FAW-S10-Pro-V1.1.zip over the latest FAW_S10_Pro_Legacy.v1.0.zip and so far, everything working fine (both camera are now working)
Thanks for your great work @pablo11 !!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you for your hard work. When I purchased my first Android watch earlier this year(Ticwris max s) I almost returned it because of the unusable setup with so many work arounds. You are providing a great service for all of us buy making the product that much better, LEMFO and KOSPET should be sending you guys money for all the good have you done. Thanks again!.

PLEASE know how much you are appreciated!!! I can confirm that the latest update does indeed work on the Brave Pro. Now I have a whole new device to spend way too much time on. How are we able to buy you a beer or a coffee?

1 Like

@Wellmax, while not a beer or a coffee, there should be a button for donations to the forum at the top of the page, on the left side on top of the banner

2 Likes

Thanks mate,

excellent guys !!! the camera is back and working fine, notifications working fine and the best battery life is much better. What a great job they continue to polish our faw.

Updated from previous FAW version

Every thing seems to work nicely and smoothly

Just minor thing to note…

In in setting … “About phone”

Its showing that its LEM12PRO… not LEM14… not s10 pro

Any how great work appriciate it… will update if anything else noticed

2 Likes

Mine show LEM14 :thinking:

Yeah very weird…

I “think” it was showing Lem14 before factory reset

I even suspected whether i downloaded by mistake from the other thread of lem12pro - since i downloaded it directly from my watch maybe i mistakely opened the wrong thread coz of the small font size…

But as it is shown in the attached file

The build no. Is FAW s10 pro v1.1

Both Cameras are working … heart sensor is working…

Its less likly i downloaded wrong file

One quick question, I was on the stock firmware and loaded v1.0, is v1.1 different? or just a way of addressing those already on FAW as I interpreted it?

v1.1 is different from v1.0. Instead of having to release two zips each time there is an update, it has been chosen to release only the zip for upgrading from v1.0 to whatever version is being released, which means that those coming from the stock firmware will first have to update to v1.0 and then to whatever release is the newest (currently v1.1)

1 Like

I didn’t factory reset mine after the upgrade to 1.1 (from FAW_Legacy), so maybe that why I still have LEM14 in About phone. My build no is also FAW s10 pro v1.1

Mine too shows LEM12 Pro. Not a problem, but interesting.

It really is a small thing, it doesn’t matter what the clock is called.
The important thing is that it works well.
Which feature is sadly missing: no Face ID Unlock.:triumph:
KP2 and LEM14 without this feature. Unfortunately. And that’s not a bad thing. It wouldn’t be bad if you got both back.
Hope dies last. I know 🧑‍🦼🧑‍🦼
Anyway, super work, I can only congratulate You.:+1:
Best Regards
:fire:🧑‍🦼:fire:

I know its a small thing… just pointing out to it…

Another issue i noticed is …

No screen change or notification when connected to charge…

Only if its charging while watch is off it will show that on screen

This was noticed from the previous update … ( the wrong link which was posted by mistake) … but i didnt mention it because it was not the final update …

Again… both are minor things… i am glad and very happy with the new software and features …

I am not complaing… just posting this because you asked for feedback

Thanks for the great work

1 Like

I assume you mean the green charge indicator overlay, that was removed for specific reason, see here:

Charge sound/vibration can be enabled on the sound settings menu.

3 Likes