Rolex Day Date for Everyone

@doubledad When the monkey says jump, you should jump!

It is no longer maintained in Play store, so you will get an old version, not adapted to the new development of the watches.

1 Like

Good to know… I don’t find a link to it on the forum, can you direct me to it so I - too - can Jump?

1 Like

Just found it…

Still, to help others:

Hi Doubledad. No I haven’t because I don’t like UL. The round faces look smaller than those using Stock Launcher. Thank you very much anyway. I’l try it with UL just to send you an update. Cheers.

Faces should NOT look smaller… If needed, UL will allow you to increase (or decrease) the face size.

Thats correct :+1:

Hi. I was very dumb it seems… I wasn’t aware of your indication Doubledad. I did what you told me and now it is working… and the size of the clockskin is perfect, same as the Rolex one. I’ll confirm tomorrow, to be sure that the day changes correctly. By the way, is there any advantage in using UL intead of Stock Launcher?. Where can I read more about the subject???
I really appreciate you helping me!!

You may prefer how the apps are presented in the app drawer, alphabetically sorted and with their correct icons, instead of some Chinese version :+1:

You are welcome Ricardo… This watch works with either UL or SL, but many of my watches do require UL to function properly. I don’t know of any UL discriptons…

Hi. Well, that was my first impression and why I tried it out. I found all the fixed menus much more atractive than the original ones.
Thanks for your opinion. I will try and get information in all the sites that are available.

OK. Thanks a lot again doubledad. Effectively, UL menus are much more atractive and useful.