Rogbid brave turns on and does not start

Hello friends, I would like your help. My brave rogbid turns on and won’t start, I already looked at the manufacturer’s website for drives and firmware and I couldn’t find it.

We don’t support this watch. But it is identical with the Rollme s08, so you can use this firmware also:
-S08 Firmware thread

1 Like

Hello friend, thank you very much for the solution! I did the whole procedure according to the tutorial twice and noticed that the bluetooth and wifi are not working properly; Bluetooth is failing and wifi too slow. But thank you very much for trying to help me.

Have you performed a factory reset after flashing the firmware? That might solve your problems.

Yes friend, I did the factory reset, even so the wifi is fine and the bluetooth is failing. I don’t know what to do but; I think only the original firmware to solve the problem. I thank you for trying to help me.

I don’t think that the original firmware will solve your problem. They aren’t different in this point. You know that you have to disable some apps from the battery saver?
Whatever, I will have a look for the original firmware.

ok friend, very grateful for helping me.

1 Like

I will upload the Rogbid version of the firmware.
Give me an hour or so :+1:

2 Likes

Very grateful for help me!

No worries,
Uploading now.

@dadu2017 here is the latest:

2 Likes

Friend thank you very much. I’ll do the procedure. When I’m done, I’ll tell you.

Friend the firmware you made available solved the problem. Thank you very much!

3 Likes

No problem.
Happy that we could help :+1:

1 Like