Reflash x5+

Hello,

Does reflashing the stock rom (x5+) work better (battery life) instead of just resetting it?
Thanks

Dec 29, 2016 19:25:08 GMT 1 aapke said:
Hello,

Does reflashing the stock rom (x5+) work better (battery life) instead of just resetting it?
Thanks


i want to do with my x3+ because the updates only made battery life worse and now i have to charge it 3 times!! and it is getting hot. so i'll flash and notify about battery life.

Ok thanks will wait for your report

Dec 30, 2016 0:11:01 GMT 1 aapke said:
Ok thanks will wait for your report

yep, it does improve battery life BUT when i update the last updates the battery life is horrible so i just flashed and installed the apps and no updates!

Ok thanks but my screen is just black after doing nothing powerswitch doesnt do anything and battery was almost full

Thanks anyway for your post, can you say how much it improves ??

Dec 31, 2016 22:53:03 GMT 1 aapke said:
Ok thanks but my screen is just black after doing nothing powerswitch doesnt do anything and battery was almost full

Thanks anyway for your post, can you say how much it improves ??


to flash you do’nt need the watch on, make sure that you flashed the right rom for your watch. with one connectivity i got a full 24hr but with 2 connectivities i now get 24hr with notifications, s health 24\7 and activities for almost 2hr a day.

It didnt improve its just the same as before so i uograded again.

Jan 3, 2017 12:00:05 GMT 1 aapke said:
It didnt improve its just the same as before so i uograded again.

did you make sure to reset the watch before you flashed the rom? and after you flashed? 

ooh i didnt reset does it make such huge difference?

Jan 3, 2017 22:21:35 GMT 1 aapke said:
ooh i didnt reset does it make such huge difference?

mostly yes, for me it did i got great battery life BUT when i did the updates battery life just got worse but many members do'nt report that the opposite they say it improved their battery life.

Ok will try that

Hi,
Where do i get the rom for the X5+
Thanx

Jan 13, 2017 9:25:12 GMT 1 zabadok said:
Hi, Where do i get the rom for the X5+ Thanx

/board/16/factory-firmware-downloads

Jan 14, 2017 0:51:15 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 13, 2017 9:25:12 GMT 1 zabadok said:
Hi,
Where do i get the rom for the X5+
Thanx

/board/16/factory-firmware-downloads

Thank You, did that now it's working. thanks for everyone for their help. 

Help needed!
I have Finow X5+.
I downloaded firmware from post -> X5 Plus (w616) Firmware, all necessary things like drivers and SPTool.
I did everything like it was in the instruction and at the end the SPTool said that process was succesful but… the watch cant turn ON. Its bricked. I can`t even see anything when connected to charger.
Please guys help me…
Thanks!

Jan 19, 2017 8:56:42 GMT 1 emmail said:
Help needed! I have Finow X5+. I downloaded firmware from post -> X5 Plus (w616) Firmware, all necessary things like drivers and SPTool. I did everything like it was in the instruction and at the end the SPTool said that process was succesful but... the watch can`t turn ON. It`s bricked. I can`t even see anything when connected to charger. Please guys help me... Thanks!

make sure the battery is more than 80% and try again, delete the rom from your computer and download it again.

Jan 19, 2017 9:21:34 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 19, 2017 8:56:42 GMT 1 emmail said:
Help needed!
I have Finow X5+.
I downloaded firmware from post -> X5 Plus (w616) Firmware, all necessary things like drivers and SPTool.
I did everything like it was in the instruction and at the end the SPTool said that process was succesful but… the watch cant turn ON. Its bricked. I can`t even see anything when connected to charger.
Please guys help me…
Thanks!

make sure the battery is more than 80% and try again, delete the rom from your computer and download it again.

I`m not sure if the battery is loaded, because even if I connect it to the charger, smartwatch shows nothing...

Now I get this error

Jan 19, 2017 8:56:42 GMT 1 emmail said:
Help needed! I have Finow X5+. I downloaded firmware from post -> X5 Plus (w616) Firmware, all necessary things like drivers and SPTool. I did everything like it was in the instruction and at the end the SPTool said that process was succesful but... the watch can`t turn ON. It`s bricked. I can`t even see anything when connected to charger. Please guys help me... Thanks!

With it off, try to get into recovery. Holding the power button + low button. When the finow logo appears, release the power button and continue to the low button. Go to clear EMMC and go to the power button. This will erase all of your smartwatch personal information.


Jan 19, 2017 11:54:17 GMT 1 edugasper said:
Jan 19, 2017 8:56:42 GMT 1 emmail said:
Help needed! I have Finow X5+. I downloaded firmware from post -> X5 Plus (w616) Firmware, all necessary things like drivers and SPTool. I did everything like it was in the instruction and at the end the SPTool said that process was succesful but... the watch can`t turn ON. It`s bricked. I can`t even see anything when connected to charger. Please guys help me... Thanks!

With it off, try to get into recovery. Holding the power button + low button. When the finow logo appears, release the power button and continue to the low button. Go to clear EMMC and go to the power button. This will erase all of your smartwatch personal information.



It doesn`t work. Watch is completely not responding. No logo, nothing... I only noticed that when I connect it to PC it appears in Device Manager and disappears and again appears and disappears... and again and again.