Reflash x5+

I sent you a video on the other topic. Take a look. I think he’ll help you.

If you can not get the video, let me know that I will help you install miracle box software that will recognize and get your X5plus back.

Hello Guys,

My Finow X5+ is stuck with finow logo after i’ve reflashed it with W618 version

Can you please advise how to restore my X5 plus back to life?

you need to flash the w618 firmware. I’ve flashed the wrong one too and had the same exact problem as yourself.

The X5+ comes in two variants.  The w616 and w618 versions.  I also bricked my watch when I unknowingly flashed the w616 firmware onto my w618 watch.  After locating and re-flashing the w618 firmware I’m up and running again.

Pablo seems to have removed the w618 flash. Here’s another link for it: drive.google.com/file/d/0B3xyOuab2f-OaGo5Sm5ZUDNfZTQ/view?usp=sharing

Nov 6, 2017 8:40:27 GMT 1 stevef said:
Pablo seems to have removed the w618 flash. Here's another link for it: drive.google.com/file/d/0B3xyOuab2f-OaGo5Sm5ZUDNfZTQ/view?usp=sharing

i'll check it out.
Pablo seems to have removed the w618 flash. Here's another link for it: drive.google.com/file/d/0B3xyOuab2f-OaGo5Sm5ZUDNfZTQ/view?usp=sharing

Hi, dont you have battery drain problems with that firmware?
Thanks

Nov 11, 2017 2:33:51 GMT 1 ruteg said:

Hi, dont you have battery drain problems with that firmware? Thanks

I haven't noticed any unusual battery drain but then I haven't really checked for it either.  My primary goal was to un-brick my watch and I was successful.  There's an OTA update that I need to apply now after un-bricking that probably addresses the battery drain you mentioned.  I haven't yet applied that update.
Nov 11, 2017 2:47:24 GMT 1 stevef said:
Nov 11, 2017 2:33:51 GMT 1 ruteg said:
Hi, dont you have battery drain problems with that firmware? Thanks

I haven't noticed any unusual battery drain but then I haven't really checked for it either. My primary goal was to un-brick my watch and I was successful. There's an OTA update that I need to apply now after un-bricking that probably addresses the battery drain you mentioned. I haven't yet applied that update.

Check please if even with Bluetooth disabled you can see on your phone a device WATCH-NC … so this Bluetooth always on will drain battery! Thanks

Nov 11, 2017 11:22:11 GMT 1 ruteg said:
Nov 11, 2017 2:47:24 GMT 1 stevef said:
I haven't noticed any unusual battery drain but then I haven't really checked for it either.  My primary goal was to un-brick my watch and I was successful.  There's an OTA update that I need to apply now after un-bricking that probably addresses the battery drain you mentioned.  I haven't yet applied that update.

Check please if even with Bluetooth disabled you can see on your phone a device WATCH-NC ... so this Bluetooth always on will drain battery! Thanks

I'm not seeing any unusual battery drain with WATCH-NC maybe because I don't have a SIM card installed.  Several people have mentioned that the battery drains much quicker with their SIM cards inserted.
Nov 12, 2017 4:12:50 GMT 1 stevef said:
Nov 11, 2017 11:22:11 GMT 1 ruteg said:
Check please if even with Bluetooth disabled you can see on your phone a device WATCH-NC ... so this Bluetooth always on will drain battery! Thanks

I'm not seeing any unusual battery drain with WATCH-NC maybe because I don't have a SIM card installed. Several people have mentioned that the battery drains much quicker with their SIM cards inserted.

Flash with “download” option, right?
Thanks

Hello
I need firmware for Finow X5 Plus W618 V1.0 1GB Ram/8GB
Thanks

It’s easy to find if you know where to look:

1 Like

Thanks,
Is not working,is not start with this firmware.

It finished flashing as it should, or? Did the watch turn on with the old firmware? Do you get any reaction when you try to turn it on or is it no reaction at all?

The watch is new,I flash a wrong firmware model W1616.Is flash as it should with this rom w618_wgl.x5plus_ddr3.common.80.emmc.w.s.170327,no reaction,no start.
Any option?

Error SP Flash Enable_Dram_Fail

Did you get that error now while flashing the w618 firmware? If that’s the case, make sure you try both the “firmware upgrade” option and the “download only” option

Error in all option.doawnload or firmware.