Rectangular Watchface request TicWris Max/Lemfo Lem T

Hello, Im looking for a possible Star Wars themed watchface for the TicWris Max/Lemfo Lem T.
I haven’t found anything that really fits these watches especially landscaped and full screened. Also, Im a 12.5 year 100% Disabled US Navy Vet. Requesting possible for someone to build a Navy themed watchface using pictures of my first ship the USS YORKTOWN CG-48. I would be able to provide pictures for the theme is this is a possible request. I do understand that this can take a lot of work and would be willing to donate what I can. It would mean a lot to an old sailor. Anyway, if anyone is will let me know or maybe already have something in the works that would work to. I know there is only so much that can be put onto the watch. Thanks in advance and waiting for any response.

For my DM100, press the watch face for two seconds, there are few watch faces to choose. There are also a setting symbol, press the setting will get Camera or Gallery. If you copied the photo of your USS YORKTOWN CG-48 to your watch, you will then find it inside the gallery and choose it as your watch face. There are digital hours, minutes and date,day also shown on the watch face, except no seconds.
But I am not sure wether your TicWris/Lemfo Lem T will have the same feature.
Good Luck.

I must apologize for this late thank you as ive been occupied as of late. Thank you so much for taking your time to give me the info. Made an old sailor happy

Can anyone please make more costum watchfaces with analog clock and fully animated for TICWRIS MAX? Al Rods custom watchfaces are all boring, and not fully what i am after. I wish that i had the skill to do i it by myself, but sadly i dont have the skills.

What do you mean by “fully animated” ?

Like moving background, character, etc…

1 Like

Hey, are you looking for digital or analog skin? If you stil have lemt

Digital, if you can make a one?

try ones in my post mybe will suit you :wink:
if my watchfaces will be likeble i will update that post with more faces

Can you please make animated Super Mario watchfaces?

look at my post its updated :wink:

Where??? Can you please give me the link?

1 Like

everything that i will make, will be published in that link (its gonna be updated so make shure that you check it regulary :wink: )

By the way: Why don’t you post your watchfaces individually? This is the path that everyone here chooses. It simplifies finding individual faces. Just wondering.

i like to post it in one spot :slight_smile: i know its simplier to be found but i like it that way " one link to rule them all :smiley: "

I do not agree. Because only the first image of a post is displayed in quick view. And in fact, most of the time, members browse through the quick view to find something nice. In this way, most of your works will remain undiscovered.

Will do, and thank you for notifying me about it. I already dwnloaded two of those newest watchfaces uploaded by you. But could you please make a Super Mario World animated watchface, and and also Sonic The Hedgehog 2 animated watchfaces? It whould be highly appreciated if you do so.

ill take note on that … but lets make my work more hard to get :slight_smile: when they know me they will look for me…

Fair enough. Good luck.

1 Like