Rectangular Watchface request TicWris Max/Lemfo Lem T

you have it just look again :wink: make it as your favorite. the watches will be updated in that post

Thanks man! You are by far the best custom wathface maker in the world! Al Rod is nothing compared to you :slight_smile: By the way, one last request and i’m satisfied. Could you pleas make a Streets of Rage animated watchface? Thank you so much!

sure ill try to make some give me 1H :smiley: … who is Al Rod? do you have some link to his work?

Thank you so much! Be sure to add the moving title, and add Axel as the moving character. Al Rod is a watchface maker such as you, but sadly he’s not dedicated as you are. You see, he only adds new custom rectangular watchfaces for LEM T/ Tiqwris Max once or twice per two year or something. He’s not good to maintain and update with new watchfaces for the Lem T/Ticwris Max watchfaces :frowning:

Here’s the link for his website: https://watchfaces.wixsite.com/alrod. But you have to pay him a fee, and then he will send you a link to the watchfaces to your e-mail :slight_smile:

for animation is so tricky to get it right so for now im making only one animation per watch… mybe i will try in the future but for now its only one. i hope you will understand…

i have check his page, they are ql watchfaces(couple of them are werry ql ) you have to have this im mind that lemt is android 7 FAW not ware os and tenzin… so the build specter is extremly limited…
by the way you have your wishes forfiled in my post. have a great one :wink:

I understand, but please do your best :wink:

Its posted in my post :wink:

By the way, thank you so much for the new watchfaces which you added just recently! You’re truly an artist, and a gemstone in this community :wink: Keep up the good work, never give up because we need talents such as you :slight_smile: Do you have any other upcoming watchfaces that you plan to make? How about animated Ticwris Max analoge watchface? Can you make this? Again, thank you so much!

1 Like

I make it for my lemt when my watch dies i will buy something new and make themes for that. Im not artist just regular user who likes my own themes

Can you please make the same watchface called “twisted” as a normal watchface, and with a moving TicWris Max logo on the watchface?