Rectangle smartwatch

Not a video, but a step-by-step tutorial:

Tutorial:

Tools:

You’ll find the needed firmware in the download section.

3 Likes

thanks @G1NT0N1C

ive been to the download area and seen the firmware faw DM101 i assume but it says use the email i use on this forum to request access to it …but my gmail is not the same as this forum,is there anyway around this? theres no rush as im planing on purchasing a ticwris max s next month

You need a Gmail account.
Why don’t we just replace the account you used to sign up with your Gmail account?
Send me a message with your correct Gmail account please.
However, there is no rush because you don’t have it yet. :+1:
Cheers

3 Likes

ok thanks ,will do

1 Like

@G1NT0N1C @pablo11 well ive recieved my Ticwris max s and have tried to flash to FAW A10 and nothing is happening…yes i have installed the drivers and loaded the firmware correctly in the flash tool …but all that happens when i connect the watch is it makes a beep noise and just looks like its charging i have enabled file transfer in usb on the watch …there was a notification on the flash tool when i first tried saying a driver is causing a problem and it told me to go into widows securtiy to turn off memory integrity which i did ,but still nothing is happening???

Is watch turned OFF before you plugged it in the PC ?

yes it was

it started working got to 95% then came up with error code 0xC005003 status download exception…now my watch just comes up with chinese writting on the screen!!!

now says on my watch …your device is corrupt…lol

It seems that you’ve flashed the wrong file. The only mtk 6739 that has A10 is the lokmat 9, but youve mentioned different one. Or am i mistaken?
@pablo11

im flashing the ticwris max s from a7.1 to the FAW A10 version given to me by Pablo11

Please flash this firmware first by using firmware update option:

-KOSPET_Note_V1.3_20201221.zip - Google Drive

After that, flash the FAW firmware again. Use firmware update, too.

3 Likes

firmware upgrade option you mean?

Wright so i flashed with firmware KOSPET NOTE v1.3 and it worked ,then i tried flash with the FAW firmware again and its the same gets stuck on 95% and stays that way untill i get the error code again…so ive flashed back to kospet note again…somethings not wright it wont let me flash to FAW version

Tryvto flash faw firmware 2 times in a row.

i have when i do it it gets stuck on 95% for about 35mins then i get the error code then i tried again and same …ive tried 3 or 4 times

do you mean when it gets stuck close it then try again straight away?

Try this one first:

-TICWRIS_MAX_S_V1.7_20201104.7z - Google Drive

Then try to flash FAW.

1 Like