Rectangle smartwatch

I’ll second that . Great choice :+1:

Where I can get Ticwris Max S with Android 10?
As I read here, I need to look for a new model

Also what do you think about:

1. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004666290324.html APPLLP MAX 4G
  2. 129.94€ 67% OFF|Kom3 4G Internet Smart Watch Telefoon 4Gb 64Gb Android 9.0 Gps 1.99 KOM3 4G

You buy the Ticwris Max S or Kospet Note with Android 7 and update the firmware with this:

2 Likes

Thanks for your help, I did as the forum advises.
I’m looking forward to the package.

2 Likes

The release of an Android 10 version of the DM101 and DM100 has been cancelled.
It is too expensive for them to produce it.

1 Like

I received my Ticwris a few days ago, from order to delivery only 8 days. bought from the official store. I don’t think it’s worth buying additional 3 protective stickers(films), the watch comes with one sticker and one extra in the box.

Watch software is up to date (v1.9.xxxx) but Android 7.1.1.
@Dotsfar, in the topic you mentioned, I only find this link to A10:
-Mod edit:
removed, you’ll find it in the download area-

In this post:
https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.org/t/ticwris-max-s-and-kospet-note-firmware-thread-updated/59964/67?u=nuke

What is the deference between stock FW and FAW?

1 Like

Perhaps better explained by our great admins, but I will try.
The stock FW is made so that it also works in the Chinese market, and thus some of it accesses alternative IP’s of services because the real one may be blocked. The FAW version has been tuned so that Google services etc works perfectly with the real intented endpoints.
(I hope I got that right)
Most of us who tried the FAW firmware have experienced a much smoother working OS, with better working Google services etc.

6 Likes
  1. To provide a firmware for international users who are using Google apps and syncing their Google data.

2. To remove or replace Chinese web dependencies that were in the stock firmware (due to the great firewall)

3. To get the best battery life possible by removing custom apps and those “just make it work” solutions.

4. Improve security

5. Allow Android to work as it should, without pointless task killers and similar. Battery life is significantly improved this way.

8 Likes

I think I will also go with the max s before I try a lem16. It’s gonna have to have a10 though lol.

@pablo11 Has anyone got a link,or a comprehensive youtube video that could explain to me how to flash the firmware on the Max s or all the steps that i would need to take to flash firmware as i have never done this before and i am a complete beginner,but we all have to start somewhere right!

Not a video, but a step-by-step tutorial:

Tutorial:

Tools:

You’ll find the needed firmware in the download section.

3 Likes

thanks @G1NT0N1C

ive been to the download area and seen the firmware faw DM101 i assume but it says use the email i use on this forum to request access to it …but my gmail is not the same as this forum,is there anyway around this? theres no rush as im planing on purchasing a ticwris max s next month

You need a Gmail account.
Why don’t we just replace the account you used to sign up with your Gmail account?
Send me a message with your correct Gmail account please.
However, there is no rush because you don’t have it yet. :+1:
Cheers

3 Likes

ok thanks ,will do

1 Like

@G1NT0N1C @pablo11 well ive recieved my Ticwris max s and have tried to flash to FAW A10 and nothing is happening…yes i have installed the drivers and loaded the firmware correctly in the flash tool …but all that happens when i connect the watch is it makes a beep noise and just looks like its charging i have enabled file transfer in usb on the watch …there was a notification on the flash tool when i first tried saying a driver is causing a problem and it told me to go into widows securtiy to turn off memory integrity which i did ,but still nothing is happening???

Is watch turned OFF before you plugged it in the PC ?

yes it was

it started working got to 95% then came up with error code 0xC005003 status download exception…now my watch just comes up with chinese writting on the screen!!!