Read full notifications & answer notifications on AllCall W1

Hello, good morning.

I recently bought a W1 and I simply love the watch.

However, I don’t seem to be able to read all the notifications received. If for instance a certain chat in whatsapp has more than one message, I can not read all of them.
Is there a way (or app) that allows you to read the notifications fully and even answer them?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Dec 21, 2017 10:59:52 GMT 1 fillsilva said:
Hello, good morning.

However, I don’t seem to be able to read all the notifications received. If for instance a certain chat in whatsapp has more than one message, I can not read all of them.
Is there a way (or app) that allows you to read the notifications fully and even answer them?

1. m2d 2. watch droid
Dec 21, 2017 10:59:52 GMT 1 fillsilva said:
Hello, good morning.

Congrats!!

I am also planning to buy this watch mainly for the bluetooth call functionality. Can you please test the bluetooth calling function of this watch whereby you are able to make and also receive an incoming call on your watch using bluetooth from the phone sim, ie. without a sim in the smart watch.

Also how is the battery performance of the same?

Do share your experience of this watch

hi,

bluecall function is working here…

i, missing google assistant, voice search is not the same…

A few days in and the battery has surprised me. On flight mode it seems to last for ages - two days I reckon, Bluetooth on and will easily last me a day. Wifi on as well and it is 10 hours or so, use it on wifi and get lots of calls, and fiddle around with it a lot & it drops of course. The last 25% drains very quickly though, but it is certainly easy to use all day

Mar 20, 2018 10:18:36 GMT 1 paulr said:
A few days in and the battery has surprised me. On flight mode it seems to last for ages - two days I reckon, Bluetooth on and will easily last me a day. Wifi on as well and it is 10 hours or so, use it on wifi and get lots of calls, and fiddle around with it a lot & it drops of course. The last 25% drains very quickly though, but it is certainly easy to use all day

same with kw99:)

Anyone got a good app to connect it with iPhone?

Mar 23, 2018 9:48:58 GMT 1 sbcobra said:

this one only works with wifi or 3g not with bt, the problem is that you could have used swapp link which is also for iphone the problem is that you need to install it by downloading it from the internet and not from the app store and on your phone you can't.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tiki.droidsync.plugin&hl=en

apkpure.com/swapp-link/com.preiss.swapps.link

Mar 23, 2018 10:08:17 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

this one only works with wifi or 3g not with bt, the problem is that you could have used swapp link which is also for iphone the problem is that you need to install it by downloading it from the internet and not from the app store and on your phone you can’t.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tiki.droidsync.plugin&hl=en

apkpure.com/swapp-link/com.preiss.swapps.link

I see this is to push stuff from Android to iPhone. I am struggling with the Bluetooth connection reliability for both the BT phone and the Wiiwatch app on both iPhone and android phone. They drop out with irritating regularity. I would like a more reliable connection for the notifications from iPhone to the watch.

If the BT phone is connected and nothing else, it does seem to stay connected quite well. As soon as I get wiiwatch connected start to play up!

paulr
are you using the bt calls app too?

a

Mar 23, 2018 21:09:57 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:paulr
are you using the bt calls app too?

Yes, I am. However, I am getting used to how I will be using the watch, and I suspect if I need to be able to answer the phone via the watch, I will just put the SIM in the watch and use a Bluetooth earpiece & leave the phone at home, so the BT phone link may not be as important after all. Especially as it doesn’t reference the contacts app so I don’t know who is ringing. The Wiiwatch is temperamental though, and I would like to have notifications pushed from my phone to my watch reliably, something the wiiwatch app doesn’t achieve. 

The phone itself is amazing, people do not know I am on my watch phone, it is that clear. It doesn’t have a very loud speaker though, so any ambient noise and you struggle to hear them talking - hence the BT earpiece I need to get.

paulr

have you made sure that the wiiwatch it updated? btw, you also can try wiiwear it might work better (and might not:)) also have you tried m2d? swapp link? watch droid?

***m2d is the only app which can work with bt, wifi and 3g sadly we do’nt hear from the developer anymore:/ so we can’t know if it will be improved or not.

Mar 24, 2018 3:55:01 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:paulr

have you made sure that the wiiwatch it updated? btw, you also can try wiiwear it might work better (and might not:)) also have you tried m2d? swapp link? watch droid?

***m2d is the only app which can work with bt, wifi and 3g sadly we do’nt hear from the developer anymore:/ so we can’t know if it will be improved or not.

m2d is only for android phones right?
Mar 26, 2018 9:56:06 GMT 1 sbcobra said:

Mar 24, 2018 3:55:01 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:paulr

m2d is only for andr.oid phones right?

Yes. So is watch Droid
paulr

can you check if you have this on your app store?

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pacosal.nfsw&hl=en

Mar 27, 2018 19:14:35 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

paulr

No, it does not appear on the App Store. Shame. But then they would want to support the Apple Watch maybe?

Mar 27, 2018 23:06:40 GMT 1 paulr said:

Mar 27, 2018 19:14:35 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:paulr

No, it does not appear on the App Store. Shame. But then they would want to support the Apple Watch maybe?

i think it got to do more with apple then the apps’ developers themselves.

Mar 28, 2018 3:47:51 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 27, 2018 23:06:40 GMT 1 paulr said:

i think it got to do more with apple then the apps’ developers themselves.

My experience with apple reflects a need to control what you can and can’t do with their products to force you to use only apple products. A bit confused by iphone owners upset because their Android watch does not work well with iphone and want to blame the watch.

paulr

what about this?

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ats.btnotice

Thanks for the suggestions, however I am getting to understand the watch a bit better, and although it will not do the phone but and the WiiWatch connection at the same time, I have loaded gmail and outlook so I get emails when on WiFi or 3G, phone by when working, & wii bt at the end of the day. So, getting there. Would still be easier if it did both though, and the phone integrated with the contacts so I knew who was ringing, like my 3 year old S1 does!

Now I need to get the hang of loading some more watch faces in!