Problem with switching to phone by clicking icon on watch face

Hello friends, after installing last (official) update v21_20210517 I cant switch on phone or contacts from any of watch faces (including these dedicated to Prime2). I can enable phone from list - with no problem. Clicking on phone icon - no result. Any ideas?

I think i understand your question ( sort off ) . So you have a watch face that has a short cut on it to open the dialer . Is this correct that it doesnt work after update yet did before ?

Let me know if this works on your Prime 2

What i can say is clockskins with this feature designed for A7.1.1 watches wont work on A10 watches . The code is different . The one above works fine on A10 and not on A7.1.1

1 Like

Hello Andy, you understand my question very well :slight_smile: Yes - i have shortcut but it doing nothing. Yes, I have A10. I will try your code today/tomorrow (time…) and will write about effects. Im just updating my watch to international FAW now, next you.

Thanks for response.

2 Likes

Your welcome :+1: . A lot of clockskins with touch points have to altered manually to work . I can advise on this

2 Likes

Some of the main applications have been replaced on the newer versions, unfortunately the clockskins haven’t been updated yet to reflect those changes.
I think it is possible to change this for the next release.

2 Likes

With little delay :slight_smile: - i installed yesterday your clockskin. And… links (phone, chat) on watch screen work very well. Apps are opening. Just like it should be always… I will analyse xml files to understand changes, next - i will do similar in my favourite clockskins… Thx!

1 Like

This should help

1 Like