PRIME2 mixed 10 buttons

ONLY KOSPET PRIME2!
credit: kospet.com

And free buttons version
“Button editor” please FIRST READ ME! txt

27 Likes

Looks great! Why it’s for Prime 2 only? Just wondering…:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The factory programs of prime2 are assigned to the buttons. The coordinates of the buttons are set to 480X480 resolution.
The graphics are 400x400 but the touch screen of the watch is 480x480.
It automatically magnifies the graphic but cannot resize the tangent coordinates. therefore, the coordinates must be given in 480x480. That’s why I made a separate button editor for the empty version.
Of course, if someone makes the blank version with 400x400 button coordinates then it is good for other watches as well.

5 Likes

Ah ok, now I understand. Thanks for clarification!:handshake:

1 Like

WOW brilliant

1 Like

awesome work! I can only assume it’s for UL if you used a gif for low battery level :slight_smile:

I didn’t use gif. And for Stock Launcher.
The battery display will not be good in UL.
No UL required to use gif.
Try this on PRIME or PRIME2 (it has 4 gifs and works) on the stock launcher.

2 Likes

@gyuri
it’s a very nice functional dial very good job :+1:

1 Like

Good job then!

2 Likes

Very nice work . Thanks for this :+1:

1 Like

Super. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Great face. Congrats

1 Like

3 Likes

Nice clockskin.

Well done Gyuri. :+1:

1 Like

Great watch face. Added it to my Prime 2 with stock launcher and I love the interactive buttons but only 8 work. The 2 which don’t work are the 2nd one’s from the left on top (maps) and on the bottom (watch/droid). Not sure if the 4 gifs are supposed to do much more than be reflective of current stats but they don’t open up if they’re supposed to. Thanks again!

1. The map button launches the google map. I tested it, it works.
  2. The other button you type on the WATCHDROID apk button when you install it works immediately.
    (unfortunately this is not possible with Iphone)
  3. I don’t know what 4 gifs you mean. If you talk about the fitness data of the other watch face, they don’t do anything. It is unnecessary because it is easily accessible even by scrolling.
3 Likes

Hi Gyuri,

I loaded 2 versions of the watch face. The first one (“Hypnotic”) is the one I had problems with. I then downloaded the watch face in this thread and the map button worked just fine. Going back to the first one a few moments ago (so I could send a video showing it wasn’t working) now has the map button working properly. So both watch faces have only the Droid button not working (I don’t have it installed). So life is good! Thanks for these amazing watch faces.

1 Like

Amazing work. Thank you!

1 Like

So I downloaded like 10 faces today (first time getting custom nice ones on my kp2) and of all of them this my favorite thanks man

1 Like

Thank you very much Gyuri. I really like the interactive ring around the outside. All the buttons work on my prime 2 and the best part is that they operate the original Kospet apps (which I prefer). Even the calculator opens at the right size. Love it.

The having all the buttons in the interactive ring around the outside is an awesome stroke of genius. If the ring could be set on the face all the time with the option of opening other watch skins inside of the ring … that would be the ducks nuts.

2 Likes