Powered by stars

Good to know how far you can push things.

1 Like

Only unpublished watch faces can be submitted for the competition.

1 Like

I need to think of some new ideas then. If I reconfigure a face I’d already made would that be acceptable? Just trying to get my head around the parameters.

It must be clearly different. However, using individual elements is not a problem.

Cool thank you :+1:

Steampunk is cool. I tried this on my Kospet Prime but I don’t see the animation in the bubble or the expanding red dot above it. Does this require UL ?

1 Like

Hi yes I think it does, sorry should have put in the tags. I’ll remedy that. @droidtrix

And no Universal Launcher faces, if I’m correct.

@Edward Can I ask is it possible to use GIFs/animated watchfaces with the stock launcher? Or does that immediately require a different launcher?

Not that I know of, or I’d be using it

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there’s an array type for gifs, but I don’t remember which number it was

1 Like

Hi . Load this to your watch ( no other launcher required )

Look inside the clockskin .xml file to see

All possible with WFD

Apps need to be installed for touch icons to work

Array 100 for touch icons

1 Like

It is Arraytype 62.

2 Likes

Thanks will have look later :+1:

1 Like
1 Like

I don’t use Universal Launcher myself…but that really is one seriously good looking watch face Ryan! :+1:t2: :+1:t2: You come up with another 10 like this for the competition and you’ll win all the watches yourself! :woozy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Cheers @Doonsbury you flatter me :+1:

1 Like

@Doonsbury, @Dr_Andy_Vishnu has just kindly informed me that this watchface should work on the stock launcher but due to it being a large file it may cause issues dependent on the watch (that’s my disclaimer right there). Hope it works for you :+1:

1 Like

@Ryan_Clarke Thanks for the info Ryan! :+1:t2: If I can pluck up the courage, :woozy_face: I’ll try it on my Kospet Hope lite later on…after all, if it goes belly up…well I imagine the good @Dr_Andy_Vishnu will shoot a new Kospet off to me at the speed of light! (Don’t panic Dr Andy! That was a definite joke!..not a good un…but a definite one! :crazy_face: :rofl:) Cheers Doons

@Doonsbury Cool, I’ve got the hope not the lite not sure what the difference is but it works on mine. Good luck :crossed_fingers: