Possible fragility of the backside of the shell?

Did you have to pay $5 for the shipping fee for the back cover? And are they sending you straps?

Hi MiniNuke. With banggood you don’t have to pay any shipping fee. And for the straps, I don’t know.
So far, the back cover order is still in status “back order”, so I fear i’ll not get anything soon…
I put superstrong glue to fix the corners but it doesnt last very long :confused:

I didnt have to pay any shipping fee, and I am supposed to get the back and straps together.
Not arrived yet though but they seem to have shipped it normal slow postage.

1 Like

Good news :+1: . Let us know what you think about the new backplate . Thanks

I think the true solution is that you must have a square wrist to wear this watch.:grinning:

4 Likes

I still have not received back plate and straps… It was supposed to have been posted 18/10/2019 but despite I got no tracking info.

I am sceptical that they have even sent one!!!

Can someone expedite this and help me?

Who did you buy it from ? What have they said when you contact them ? No shipping number is a worry …

Lemfo official Ali store… They said it had been shipped 18/10/2019 could take 25-30 days.

I have spoken to Lemfo and you should have a tracking number now.
Please let me know.
Cheers

4 Likes

Wasn’t shipped until 20/11/2019!!, but I have an active tracking number now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Might be related. Wore my watch yesterday and found that this happened. Currently contacting LEMFO support.

P1090431

Need to see the watch from the other side.
It’s the only way to understand what is going on with your particular watch.

1 Like

@pablo11

The new back case for my LEMT arrived yesterday.
Despite asking for, and receiving assurances that the new back panel would be sent with straps attached, No straps came with the case :frowning: :frowning: .

The only noticeable differences I could see, between the old and new back case, were the connections on the back panel for the antenna seem to be slightly better made. (They looked to have strands of wire on old one?.. I’ll try and get a pic of this later)

Replacing the straps was a pain, but hey ho, I did it.

Note… The straps do not form part of the antenna component. (Just the back case strap mounting moulding does.)

Reconnected new back case and now have excellent cellular signal levels and good charging/usb connections. :slight_smile:

Just a thought I had, on fragility of back case, and other posts I have seen, where people cannot get a SIM to work in the LEMT. Maybe the reason the SIMs do not work because there is poor connection to the antenna’s in the back case. (Maybe cracked case or loose back case securing screws.)

Thanks for efforts to ensure this faulty part was (eventually !!!) sent to me.

5 Likes

Good to hear you have a working watch again :+1:

2 Likes

Picture of my old faulty rear case interior.
Note the connection area’s to antenna array in the shoulder areas of the rear case.
These seem ‘wirey’ (with strands) unlike the new one which was solid material.

1 Like

@promethian
That’s good to see as they had explained to me that were going to improve it.
The material may look the same but am told it is better.
The straps were not included because as you so rightly pointed out - the antenna is not in the strap.
Unfortunately the straps are still not interchangeable due to the custom assembly requirement :frowning:
Cheers
Pablo.

Hi, since you are the first to have received the new backcase, could you insert photos?
Thanks.

To disassemble and reassemble the band strap, you can (or rather, must) use a 1/16 inc (or 1.6 mm metric) hex wrench as shown in the attached photos.
I guarantee that the data fits perfectly and this allows both the release and the tightening.
I hope I was helpful.

1 Like

Hi Gianluca,
I have already replaced the back case.
There is not much to see really as the new and old cases look identical.
The only difference I could see, is the one I remarked upon in the post and picture above, regarding the connection material of the antenna arrays.
I have been wearing the new one for 3 days now and there is no sign of cracking like in the old case.
I hope you get your new case soon.

3 Likes

Good to hear that your problems are solved.

2 Likes

About to send my watch to China as LEMFO says it’s the only way to get my watch repaired. They’re also going to fix the IMEI while it’s there.