Piaget Altiplano Tribute

The Altiplano Ultimate Concept. This watch was presented for the first time in 2018, measures only 2 millimeters in height and went into series production two years ago. Piaget has now honored this watch with a one-off piece that pays tribute to the history of the Altiplano Ultimate Concept in some respects. It was presented at the “watches and wonders” watch fair this year.

Almost every gear moves, at roughly the speed determined by the arrangement of the gears and the number of teeth.
If you look closely, you will find a kind of battery indicator: The spring shows the charge status of the battery: if it is relaxed, the watch must be charged. If you do so and swiped the standard charge indicator aside, you can watch the spring rewind.

For the nightfiew download the “.watch” version.

credits: -www.piaget.com

download: -PiagetAltiplanoTribute400.zip - Google Drive

Download “.watch” version (with nightmode)
-piagetaltiplanonight.watch - Google Drive
clock_skin_model

promo

12 Likes

Stunning . Have you resigned from your job :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I am thinking about it. It was a kind of recycling. I have done this face two years ago:
-Piaget Altiplano ultimate Concept
I found the new watch today during my break. I just had to modify some pictures.

3 Likes

I found a missing piece right now. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I’ll have to fix it tomorrow.
Sorry. :pensive:

Fixed and link is updated.

1 Like

Perfectly! Beautiful work!

1 Like

:blush: Thank you, @Bohuslav_Balak !

Ok G1N, So I won’t get to use this one (No UL) but I can still admire the work that went into it! :+1: :+1: It’s a great looking face…but the idea of using the Spring tension as a battery indicator… It is so subtle…using a working part of the watch as the indicator, rather than something separate from the mechanism…is pure imaginative genius! :+1: Now you and the good @Dr_Andy_Vishnu would know that I hate praising the Mods for anything (Except for @Eric_Crochemore …he is a nice guy! :woozy_face: :crazy_face:) But when you guys turn out faces like this…wow! Cheers, “You called G1N a “Genius”? Oh God! We’ll never hear the end of it now”!! :crazy_face: :rofl:, Doons

1 Like

Many Thanks. In fact, I already did most of the work 2 years ago. together it was more than 60 hours of work. Maybe I can also do an SL version, I’ll take a look at it again.

2 Likes

Hi G1N…say don’t go messing with a SL version just for me mate (Lets face it, I gotta be the last member of the Forum who still uses SL, right? …Well maybe @Dr_Andy_Vishnu too! :crazy_face:) I’ve downloaded the face…who knows? I might be dragged…kicking & screaming :woozy_face:… into the “My watch uses UL” brigade one day! :rofl:) But truly G1N…using that spring tension as a power indicator is I think the most imaginative idea I have ever seen on the forum. Cheers, “You still use SL Doons? Man I thought that was against the law” :woozy_face: :rofl:, Doons

For God’s sake- no, Doons. If I should do it, I won’t do it for you. To be honest, you’re way below my houseplant on my priority list. :wink: And it’s almost dried up, which is amazing considering it’s a cactus… :cactus: If I do it, I will do it solely for myself. On the one hand because I want to prevent you from wondering for the rest of your life how you can ever pay this debt - and on the other hand because I am a self-confessed egoist and love myself the most of all people on earth. At least that’s what my boss told me last week when I refused to work more than 60 hours a week. :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

You put in a lot of work, it has a tailor-made result :clap: :+1:. Exceptional! Do you have any other hidden jewelry? The idea of power using a spring is super cool. Congratulations, added to the collection and to one of the watches.

3 Likes

:woozy_face: :rofl: Well G1N…I’ve been compared to a lotta things in my day…Sean Connery…Paul Newman…Tony Curtis, etc…to mention but a few :crazy_face: …but running second to a dying cactus house plant is a first! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: But I’ve said it before (Often to @Dr_Andy_Vishnu!) …and by golly I’ll say it again…as a Moderator G1N might be a dead loss (Total agreement from @Eric_Crochemore here I might add! :woozy_face: :rofl:) and a “self-confessed egoist and love myself the most of all people on earth” (Hell no false modesty there Fellow Forum, members!) But at least he tells it like it is! :rofl: Ok G1N, I’ll suffer in silence (Yeah right! :woozy_face: :rofl:) about owing you a debt that can never be repaid! Cheers, “Doons, are you really gonna shut up?! Oh get real”!! :rofl:, Doons

1 Like

Thank you @vladimir_lutzu . In fact, I’m not hiding anything, I post all the finished work here. Ok, some difficult projects are still waiting for problem solving before I can publish it. In fact, I already posted this idea with the spring as a battery indicator 2 years ago.

1 Like

Ok, I have made some tests. I’m quite sure that I will be able to create a full functional stocklauncher version of this face. For stocklauncher 7.1 and higher. :blush:
I’ve already done the most of the work. I’ll need some more time…

2 Likes

Oh Boy! I’ll bet your Cactus is jealous that you are doing something for someone else (Oh why pretend Kiddies, he is doing it for the ole Doons! :crazy_face:) rather than sitting and staring intently at it…and waiting for it to die! :woozy_face: :rofl:, Cheers, “So G1N, what will you do when your Cactus is dead”? “Oh there are plenty of Flies to pull the wings off”! :woozy_face: :rofl:, Doons

felt like nobody noticed this:

-Martian Notifier Smartwatch

You might have a look at it. It is a running text that changes.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yada, Yada, Yada…UL this & UL that! Boy! Just because I said I am thinking of downloading UL, all of a sudden G1N parades an endless…er…parade…of UL faces!! :crazy_face: Alright already! So the Martian Notifier is a great, innovative face! :+1: :+1: But I am willing to be that the only text that comes across the screen is " I am a self-confessed egoist and love myself the most of all people on earth…signed G1N’! :rofl: Ok G1N, so I downloaded this one too…for the day I go “Techno crazy” Cheers, “I’ll bet @Eric_Crochemore is paying G1N to post UL faces to make sure Doons downloads UL”! :rofl:, Doons

1 Like

Yes, I knew about it :ok_hand:, as @Doonsbury said, an innovative concept :+1: :+1: :wink:

1 Like

Ok, I have spend some hours to realize that I’m not able to make it fully work on stocklaucher. I’m sorry. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

It’s a plot! I tell Ya fellow Forum members…it’s a plot to get Doons to use UL!!! :crazy_face: :rofl:
Say G1N…not too worry mate! I appreciate you at least trying to make it work for SL…and yes, I will be using UL in the near future…so I’ll still get to see that fantastic face! :+1: :+1: Cheers, Doons

1 Like