Panda, Hero & Hero Pro from Rogbid - Ckyrin

The only person on here who can maybe shed some light on this is @pablo11 .

Stay tuned

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu … I would be keen to know what light our @pablo11 can shed on this. :smiley:

1 Like

I can tell you that this is still under a question mark.
It was going to be released as an M10 pro.
But it may well be something else entirely now.
I can find out when the Chinese holidays are over at the end of the week.
But I can tell you this…
If it is a different solution to the ones that we work with / support… We won’t be able to help people as I have said before in previous announcements…

So, let’s not get too excited and wait and see.

Cheers

2 Likes

The last I heard was that it was cancelled.
But let’s see what happens.

2 Likes

@pablo11 Thank you very much for your first hand information. I understand that when you say “If it is a different solution to the ones that we work with” you mean whether they decide to use Wear OS and Qualcomm snapdragon 4100 instead of MTK 6762 with Android. Some sites were saying they were going to release both the Qualcomm and Android version, but I guess this is old news now. Anyway I hope the project is not cancelled. Looking forward to hearing from you about the decision. Regards.

No,
I mean this…

If it comes from an unsupported solution provider…

1 Like

Thanks for the info

@Edward
As I said before, this was a year ago.
I will have to find out if the project was just postponed or scrapped… Or what…
It’s a public holiday in China until tomorrow and I will find out then.

5 Likes

Have you had any news from Rollme, Rogbid or Ckyrin regarding the Hero? To tell you the truth, the lack of news makes me fear the worst, but I still have hope that the project will go ahead. Thanks

1 Like

No news from them.
All I can say is that I have still seen plans for it but nothing has happened yet…

I really don’t know if it will…
Sorry but it is still just a plan until something actually happens…

1 Like

I have pre-ordered a rollme Hero but really would prefer they just go straight for the 1.9 inch dia Hero pro. I would happily pay $750US or more for a properly fully functional (unicorn) watch/phone with those specs.

Its been 9 months, I hope you get it. At this point in time, there has been no word if it will ever be released. I would have waited for a video and prof of the specificatron before buying.

Pre-order but no payments are being taken yet. Same as the KP2

Thats go to know as i certainly wouldnt part with cash on this watch

The brand damage created may have a significant effect if the product ever does get released.

1 Like

What brand damage are you refering too ? Thanks

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu:grinning:Brand damage to whoever makes\promotes the Rollme\Hero product.

2 Likes

He’s talking about Rogbid / Rollme reputation.
It is true that the damage was done by trying to convince lemfo that the LEM 14 was a lot of things it wasn’t.

The S08 was not a roaring success either.

I have serious doubts about the M10 and M10 pro… We will see what happens I guess but I will not encourage anyone to put any money down!!!

2 Likes

Yes and it is absolutely true that people should be very careful and aware of the situation.
In fact I have heard that the Rollme brand no longer exists. Gone…

It’s now Rogbid and ultimately Ckyrin driving the bus

2 Likes

Interested parties in this product are clearly frustrated but patience is clearly the better virtue in this instance. I am interested too, but also happy to wait to see what reality develops.

1 Like