Optimus 2 Official support Thread - Updated 26/06/21

Ok so finally after many days and fighting with Customs, I got my 128GB Optimus 2 today.

Is it just me or did they improve the build quality A LOT? I have 2 64GB and they don’t feel as nearly as good built as this one. Buttons aren’t rocking back and forth at all, they are sturdy as hell and I can’t hear any cracking sounds squishing the watch.

The buckle strap got some dark paint too, went from silver to titanium black and now it says “Pro +” on the back, near sensors. Lovely details from Kospet, really loving this.

4 Likes

I didn’t have the old model and am a fairly new user but I must say the quality of the gear and customer service for the 128GB model is just excellent. Add NFC for a Pro++ model and it would be a game changer. In the meantime, what a well priced, excellently made device!

@G1NT0N1C . Would you agree with this ?

Confirm mine says Pro+ on the back, if that helps at all.

1 Like

I agree 100%. It is a really impressive quality.

2 Likes

1 Like

Great to know . Thanks

1 Like

How many of us would go in a KickStarter or similar to get Kospet to manufacture another model with some further improvements?

Yep, much improved in many ways.
Including how the camera feels when you change angle… :+1:

1 Like

Let’s wait and see what happens.
I am in talks with the OEM and the solution provider at the moment. But that’s all I can say about it.

The other thing I would say is that they would not have anything to do with a “KickStarter project”
They just don’t roll that way.

@lordearl I edited your post a little.
Let’s not get carried away because this chipset is no longer available for a start.

4 Likes

I am unable to perform this operation. I am using sp flash tool and the scatter file from above. Its like my PC doesn’t see the watch connected

Forgot to install the drivers, sorry to waste your time!

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: FAW release candidate 1 v1.3

I’ve been trying to use Taskbar with a Lem15 to display to a wireless external screen (in a way similar to Samsung Dex mode), but am struggling to display it in full screen. How did you make it work for full screen use? I have already enabled “freeform windows” and “Forced desktop mode”. Any help appreciated - thanks.

I never actually achieved full screen, but I improved it a lot by using adb to resize the screen, I remember to find on google two commands to resize the android screen. Even using this I never get it to resize bigger than 800x800 on optimus 2.

this were the commands

adb shell wm size 1280x800
adb shell wm density 480

1 Like

Hi anyone knows if i can fix this cracked screen? it seems only the glass was compromised, the screen itself is ok.

There is a synthetic resin for car windows that is introduced with a small suction cup. It might work. The glass itself cannot be exchanged separately.

2 Likes

@Steven_Wesley please ask your question here but first thing to do is factory reset the watch.
Don’t be concerned about the identity of the device, it is the same for everyone.
But your issue sounds like you need to reset the watch.

I have done a factory reset three times to no avail still the same problem

In this case, I would return it.
Unless you want to flash the firmware… It might help, but it might not.

Is this a 64gb or 128gb version of the Optimus 2?
Not that it makes any difference really.
If this is a new device.