Optimus 2 Official support Thread - Updated 26/06/21

This will fix your font problem

2 Likes

Just FYI to anyone interested…
The discount link and coupon I posted at the top of the thread will expire on the 20th July I think.
Using the link and coupon together will give you the best discount available anywhere!
Kospet wanted you all at the forum to have it.

4 Likes

I waiting for it, and same for FAW Rom. Thank you for your excellent work @pablo11

1 Like

Just FYI.
If Wiitee does provide access for an international firmware, it will not have “dual operating mode”.

This is because the Dual System mode is actually just a rather cut down version of the launcher that prevents the user from using the majority of Android apps and some services. So booting into the Pixart system is not required and does not happen. The Pixart system chip is used to handle the sensor information and it does a good job of this.

There is no need to provide this option if we produce an FAW version because the battery life already exceeds the battery life from using the Dual System mode.
Of course, there will still be an option to activate Power Saving mode so it will still be possible to make battery last even longer.

However, we are not sure about this yet and we will let you know once we have any updates.

Cheers

3 Likes

Got my watch yesterday. Can not get display to turn on when I turn my wrist. Hand bright screen icon is enabled as well as lift to wake in settings. Is my watch defective? I also have the kospet prime and it functions correctly.

Try a factory reset :+1:

Thanks. It is working now.

1 Like

Good news :+1:

1 Like

So …curiosity here … if there’s 2 operating modes, does the battery level change when switching between them. e.g switching from full mode to ‘lite’ mode?

The battery level?
It should remain the same reading for battery used, for example.

But, just like using battery saver on an Android phone, the prediction of how long it will last would change if you switch to power saving mode.

1 Like

Ok perfect. Personally i never use power saving mode, so it’s fine for me.

1 Like

Thanks for the discount pablo11, I used it. I asked Alexa what time and date it was in China? I found out China is 12 hours a head of me in Indiana. So, I purchased from www.kospet.com on Sunday at noon here because it was a day later there I made my order. I got the free leather band I guess I was one of the first 50 orders Bonus! I also go a brown band and the battery bank at 50% off.

4 Likes

Wow… That’s an awesome result :+1:
Glad you took advantage of it :handshake::handshake:

1 Like

FYI, I couldn’t get the watch to recognise my SIM card. Rebooting did nothing. But after a full factory reset it now works.

We always recommend a full factory reset straight out the box :+1:

Considering there are hundreds of amazing clockskins on this forum made by amazing designers i have never seen someone so passionate about the stock clockskins which are never more than average most of the time ?

To answer your question the a link . Sorry the answer is a no

2 Likes

Just to inform those who havent had a notification as yet there is a OTA update available now . Dont forget to factory reset after installation . Thanks

1 Like

And doing a factory reset won’t erase the firmware update? thanks

Just so I understand. After I update the firmware, I need to reset the watch and reinstall everything again?
thanks for any explanation.

Yes . You will lose everything and start again . This is recommended . I have a folder on my desktop of .apk files so i can reinstall everything quickly . Along with my favourite clockskins and music .

1 Like