Optimus 2 Official support Thread - Updated 26/06/21

There is no stock available for delivery until the 28th June.
That’s it.

2 Likes

Thanks @pablo11.

1 Like

People - make use of this - it is the largest discount available and it is usable from 28th June, midnight WPT USA for one month

Add this coupon code and it is pretty good 888OPTIMUS2

Apologies for any misunderstandings - it is because Banggood will not participate in discounts from the brand.
So we have to wait for the Official Kospet store to be selling stock on Monday 28th June.

1 Like

I ordered it yday. Hope it reaches early as promised by Kospet. Noticed the coupon code just now. Was that applicable for a discount on kospet site?

@pablo11 Hi,

Would it be possible for you to check what all BT codecs does it support?

Also, howz the display? A bit concerned that its not an AMOLED.

Have ordered one yday n waiting eagerly for it.

Thanks, Vishwas.

Will there be an FAW firmware upgrade coming for the Optimus 2 at some point?

Not sure. Let’s hope and pray. Be patient…:wink:

1 Like

We are discussing this with Wiiteer at the moment and waiting to see what happens.
Cheers.

3 Likes

@anon5802783 howz the display?. Is it as good as an AMOLED?. Also can u pls chk what BT codecs does it support?
Thanks in advance!.

Been using this for two days now and its nothing short of outstanding ?

Battery amazing . It just keeps going …
Gps lock fast and accurate
Cellular signal strong indoors
Sim tray better than Prime S
The flash actually works
Premium build
Oddly doesnt overheat when you turn all radios on ?
Speaker very loud
Bright vivd screen
Tried sat nav ( accurate , no drop in signal and no overheating )

This is a great watch :+1: . Very impressed

5 Likes

More reviews coming through

3 Likes

Yes, I believe he is new to the world of full Android watches.
But I thought it was interesting enough to post it here :+1:

3 Likes

FYI anyone with this watch on the current firmware will know you cannot change the font size ( its missing in the menu ) . However installing this will allow you to change it . Once installed go into accessibility in app and alter font size

Also turning on google sync is tucked away . If you want to turn it on do this -

Settings
Google
Tap on email address
Manage accounts
Turn on sync

Thanks

4 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: LEM12 Pro A10 Official Support

I like this guy! His videos are really funny!

It’s possible, on the light mode, to keep ON Bluetooth for watchdroid connection with phone?

It might be useful for others to know which app you found that has made your screen more acceptable…
Just in case anyone else has the same problem?
Cheers

2 Likes

I will talk to them today about possible migration from the old launcher folder on their server to the new folder that is used by this new launcher.

I don’t know if it will be done but I will ask.

1 Like

got mine yesterday from kospet, 8 days after i ordered it (sunday), loving it so far

i notice their isn’t a separate toggle for GPS, which i quite like on other watches

charged it overnight, went from circa 40% to 88% in 6 hours sitting on the charging cradle, quite slow, which is not necessarily a bad thing for overall battery life

2 Likes

You would probably have to install a notification shade to access Bluetooth. Smart touch, floating touch, one shade. Something to give you the button to turn on Bluetooth . With the Android 7.3 you can be in low power mode as well and use watch Droid. Either have a toggle for Bluetooth or just open up the app so you can turn it on from there.