Optimus 2 Official support Thread - Updated 26/06/21

Ok, my last email was careless. Since I uninstalled UL I have not had any problems, Just tried Smoking Monkey and see no bubbles even when I launch Waze. I’ll try L again.

1 Like

Pinch to zoom is not possible on this model.

Some apps like Google Maps and Google photos have a software zoom but this screen touch panel has no support for two point touch.

3 Likes

I see Youtube video of what looks like identical watch but distributed by someone else with L’s in their name. Mr. Tix, I think said it has pinch to zoom and the firmware will work on Kospet. I look but cannot find that firmware, he also said there is a third firmware but gave no details at all.

Just tried Universal Launcher again from Playstore and the Blootooth problem was instant, so it got uninstalled again.

I designed the Smoking Monkey clockskin . It wasnt designed to work with UL so you should have no issues with it .

1 Like

For pinch to zoom, I have used Tasker Plugin “Autoinput”. This Plugin has feature of pinch. Optimus2 dose not have multipoint touch, as @pablo11 say, so I use macro tool “Tasker” .

1 Like

Maybe this could be the problem:

The app has not been updated in playstore for over a year. Try downloading an A10 version from here:

2 Likes

I just tried 3.0.2 Immediately got the Blootooth connect / disconnect loop. So back to stock.

That version is ancient and is known to not work properly on Android 10. Before giving up on UL I would try the latest version hosted here on the forum.

Looks like I sent you the Ul link in vain.
If you open it, you will find that it is version 3.5 or 3.6 for Android 10

Ahh, OK, downloaded 3.6. Uninstalled existing version. Re-booted… er, exactly same blootooth problem, but this time the toutch screen simply don’t work. Had to re-boot to get stock back :frowning:

Can you let us know what firmware version you are on please?
It will be in Settings /About Watch.

Sorry delay, KOSPET_Optimus2_PIX_V1.6_20210720_20210721-0152

I suspect that permissions are not correct for UL.
But I can’t be sure so if I was you I would be asking in the UL support thread.

1 Like

After almost 2 months and a cancelled order I got my Optimus 2 and I’m simply astonished how well the battery performs using it as a mobile. Its a complete turnover coming from a Lem12 Pro. I barely use my phone aside from some casual tiktok timekiller :stuck_out_tongue:

But it got me curious about how flimsy the power button feels when using it. It rocks back and forward with little pressure and it could break so easy If I hit it. Is this normal in this watch? Considering the back button feels normal compared to the power button :confused:

It has been noted as an issue and you can ask after-sales@kospet.com to replace the watch if needed.

4 Likes

Hello,
I just received an update on my watch.

Build number :
KOSPET_OPTIMUS2_PIX_x1.7_20211201

I don’t know what this build adds, but meteo app still doesn’t update, nor font size can be changed.

Last night, sat in pub… Watch decided to update firmware etc. Looks like I got the same as Oliewan. It took a very long time. I was intoxicated and slightly paranoid, however, after what seemed ages my watch started working again.

At first sight not much had changed. The mode switch has changed from Android/Lite to 4G/Sports. But then I decided to re-install Universal Launcher. WOW! IT WORKED! Screen functional again!. No GPS problems! No Blouetooth problems! It worked! So given its the same version of UL that would break my phone before I would say a LOT of bugs have been fixed. The only thing I,d advise is backup your clockskin directory’ caused I lost quite a few faces after the upgrade.

3 Likes

I can confirm if you hadnt been in a pub and hadnt been pissed the update wouldnt have worked . Well done :+1:

1 Like

Good Day,
I just received OTA KOSPET_OPTIMUS2_PIX_x1.7_20211201. Anyone can share details on the updates. Thank you.

Yes, absolutely! Being pissed in a pub rectifies any an all syntax and coding errors, however, the trade off is that screen clarity can result in being a little “blurred”. :grinning:

2 Likes