Optimus 2 Official support Thread - Updated 26/06/21

Did you factory reset your Lemfo . Or flashed the latest firmware . This usually fixes most issues

You will find your optimus battery considerably much better with life . Try not to charge longer than needed ( ie overnight )

1 Like

Start here @Noispirit

2 Likes

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu yes, I did the whole process of reset factory my lem12 pro and even going back to stock (which was way worse as it heated everything) but battery seems to be damaged. It only takes 10 minutes to go from 1% to 100% and that never happened before.

@SmartWatch_Ticks Oh, you are that guy! Thank you so much, I must have overlooked your video. I’ll bookmark it til my Optimus 2 arrives

Thank you guys!

1 Like

will kospet add double tap wake up screen feature in there stock firmware update optimus 2

Usually these watches only fix bugs. So I suspect this will not happen.

Correct G.
It cannot be retro fixed.
Only by using a new touch panel will it work for Stock Firmware.
It is a feature of the international firmware and unfortunately - the international firmware was not popular enough for a brand to apply it to thousands of watches at the factory.
Sadly it is not going to get a new touch panel due to the large number of unsold units in stock…

It is a shame, but due to many reasons - this model has not sold well at all.
It was very expensive to produce and it is hitting Kospet hard.

Maybe we can have another promotional drive and get great discounts…?
I happen to think that this is a very good watch with great potential.

6 Likes

Where can I download 1.6 firmware for otimus 2. Anyone root the watch successful?

See this thread about root - it’s a waste of time and pretty much not possible or useful.

Same information applies.
Firmware is here - as long as your current firmware has PIX in the name:

Can you tell us what version of firmware is currently running on your watch ?

Thank you Pablo

Please
How can I upgrade from version faw Optimus 2 1.2?

Use the sp flash tool

i’m really surprised at that, given the limitations imposed by size and battery this watch seems just about the best compromise of features to me, and especially awesome to have a camera flash, only a similarly thick sized square/rectangular device might tempt me to change

is there a downturn in full android watch sales period, can’t help but notice on mr ticks site how so many new devices now seem either bluetooth call, or just sport’s devices ?

1 Like

This flash?
Link removed.

@hom

It is very important that you know exactly what firmware you had from the beginning.

If your original firmware did not have pix in the name then you must not use the one that you linked before.

What date did you buy it?
I’m guessing you made a note of the original firmware version right?
No one flashes their watch without keeping a note of what version it has before flashing… :thinking:

The other thing is why are you flashing it?
Does it have a particular problem?

My kospet have faw-optimus2-1.2

Yes I understand that is what it has now.
What version of the firmware did you have before?
When you purchased it…

It had the original firmware
Thanks I thought there was an update

Best answer ever!

3 Likes

Indeed… At this point I’m lost for words :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@pablo11 - if my watch had 1.4 out of the box and was updated to 1.6 OTA, can I assume my software has PIX in the description? I had no idea there might be two different versions of firmware for this watch? I ask in case I need/want to go back to OEM firmware. Thanks in advance for your clarification.