use assistive touch

yes difficult to zoom

Anybody root the watch?

@Ng_C.T Not much point.
You can’t modify anything.
You can only use magisk modules.
Such is the security of Android 10.

1 Like

So, no one had a similar experience with me?

Yes, it has been experienced before.
It is usually sweat or moisture of some kind entering the watch during exercise.

These devices are not water proof and don’t claim to be.

My advice is to wear at least a sweatband under your watch on your wrist or don’t wear it on your body when exercising.

It is most likely to be a problem with moisture getting inside.

3 Likes

Yes, i remember the Genesis having these problems… The problem appears after i finish the excercise… I have examined the watch and i saw that there is a “gap” under the spot the camera is connected to the watch… The sweat doesn’t reach this spot, so the heat from the body is the cause of this problem… I guess :neutral_face: I’ll try next time to remove the watch from my wrist immediately after finishing the running… Wearing a sweatband will be the final solution :pensive:

The good thing is once the battery dies the reboot always stops and returns to normal . Dont worry just be carefull :+1:

1 Like

sadly my powerbutton stopped working yesterday… I have contacted the aftersales. Do they really need a picture or a video?

Yes they generally want a video just use your mobile phone to catch the video and show them what happens when you press the button.
Is it Banggood or after-sales@kospet.com…?

Just received my either replacement or repaired Optimus 2. It took just shy of a month from send off by to receipt. Not bad turn around but my overall experience could have been little better.

Nevertheless, the watch received has firmware v1.6. Has this been officially released? I know when I was having button issues, @pablo11 shared v1.6 to troubleshoot but I didn’t think it was officially released. If it has been officially released, the first post in this thread needs to be updated as it shows v1.4.

So I’ve tried to keep up with the Optimus 2 discussion but can’t be sure. Am I correct that there have been 3 or 4 mentions of power button issues?

1 Like

Yes, it has been noted a few times now.
But when I spoke to Kospet this week they say only 4 people have complained about the issue…
Don’t why because I have seen more than 4 people who have the problem post about it… :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s after-sales kospet. I have sent them a video now.

Why do you think it will happen again ? Based on what information .

1 Like

sorry sr, But I am a noob in smartwatches this is my first watch and seriously i very liked it i am very happy with the watch cheers!
No, hard feelings.

1 Like

None taken . I just wondered if you knew something i didnt

1 Like

same here i looking for refund sometime the watch gets reboot itself,
its because of the moisture even i walk and you knew about power button the watch get reboot itself really after 7 days i am getting these problem.

I think LEM14 is good waterproof good button if the company refund my money than i. will definitely buy LEM14

yes the button quality really poor

People - you really need to give feedback to Kospet about problems because when I ask them, they tell me that they have only had 4 reports about the buttons.
I have told them about it and they say that almost no one has reported it…?

So please contact the seller where you purchased it and let them know.

3 Likes

Hello guys! My power button is dead. I tried reflashing the official firmware 2-3 times, but nothing. After several efforts and looooooong presses, i managed to turn on the watch.

This is the second Optimus 2, the first had problems with the screen and it was replaced by Banggood… I think this time i will ask my money back. Sorry Kospet, i don’t trust you anymore and i don’t know if i will buy future products from you…

Can anyone propose me a watch with about the same features?