Optimus 2 Official support Thread - Updated 26/06/21

2 Likes

Thats correct . I have just looked for his post . Although 30% is not brilliant . For me not a problem as i only use powerbank in emergency

2 Likes

Guys, the power bank is designed to be used as an emergency measure.
If you have no cable or no power point - you can get a reasonable boost from the portable dock.
It is absolutely NOT intended to charge the watch… It is designed to get you out of trouble.

2 Likes

Cellular settings and set call forwarding or as @Dr_Andy_Vishnu says - use the app he has indicated

2 Likes

Nice one, but after upgrading to 1.6 version whatsapp stopped work in background. For me, only works when I open the app. I already tested with Signal and got the same behavior, only works when the app is on screen. I got a response from Kospet support saying: “The APP you are using cannot run in the background”, refering to whatsapp. This make me feel a little frustrated with the watch. I wrote again asking why and still got no answer by now. Does anyone knows anything that could help with this issue? Thanks in advance.

So are you saying that you have made sure whatsapp is " Not opimized " and has " unrestricted data access " and doesnt run in the background ? This will make whatsapp work in the background

Read this

3 Likes

Thanks but not working for me, whatsapp notification work only when the app is open in the background.

Have you enabled “wake screen for notification” in display settings?
As well as unlimited data and run in the background permissions…

3 Likes

easy call forwarding app not available in my country

You don’t “need” it…
It’s nice to have but not needed as such.

You can set up call forwarding in the dialler.
Open the phone dialler and then click on the 3 dot menu in the top right corner.
Open Settings and select calls.
Then you can adjust call forwarding.

1 Like

Hi all,
What is the material used for the led cover at the bottom of the watch? looks like plastic but can anyone confirm? I’m thinking of changing the strap to stainless steel and afraid it might scratch the led cover

It’s plastic. Sometimes has a little protective film over it when you buy it.

Be careful using a metal strap.
Plenty of people seem to be ok with it but there have been some sad situations too.

2 Likes

You can use a ceramic strap instead of metal, ceramic is similar to metal but much better and beautiful, the cost is around 35$ on amazon.

1 Like

Yep, that’s what I have :+1:

1 Like

yes i tried all of these and still not working :frowning:

Which firmware are you using ?
Sorry if I asked already - get’s a little confusing sometimes.

1 Like

i have sim in watch but i want other sim notifications which is inside my phone and apps notifications also.

i am not getting my phones notifications i also synced with gaofit app

Forget goafit and use watchdroid on watch and phone . There is a dedicated watchdroid thread in this forum

i’m using 1.6 stock firmware

Ok thanks.
Yes it is a problem getting things to sync properly with stock.
That’s why we are allowed to make our own version, with the help of the solution provider.

But I guess you already know that.

1 Like