Optimus 2 Official support Thread - Updated 26/06/21

The “clean task” operates by killing the activity as soon as you leave the screen.
It is an extreme function to prevent apps running in the background.
An unfortunate side effect of using this function is that it can effect other apps unintentionally.
It is not a feature that should be used lightly.
It is a variation of the option in “developer options” which allows you to adjust the number of running processes.

The power saving option in the battery / power option is similar to using the “lite mode” split launcher.
It is the regular method of using power saving.

1 Like

It is not possible.
It’s already at maximum lux - brightness when you use the brightness control to set it to full.
The screen is the same as all the other 1.6" screens.
I find that using a very bright watch face for outdoors and another for low light situations is the best way to go.

1 Like

You sould try a watchface with contrast between the backround and the numbers of the time.
It works for me. If you do excercise outside in the sun, you should put your fitness app in the night mode… I use Myrunningapp and at least i can see the km and the time spent.

1 Like

Is there a means to pre-write and store custom “quick-replies” in the messages app?

@anon5802783 … cheers.

Hi, I have an Optimus 2 too: how do you manage to use WhatsApp? I don’t receive notifications if the smartwatch is in stand-by mode, and only if I launch WhatsApp every time, and it’s impossible to send text messages because I can not press the “send” button. It is also impossible to create new WhatsApp message because it’s impossible to press the button to start new chat. Please help!

Press and hold the power button to enter the power off menu. Then switch to square mode.

1 Like

Read this so whatsapp works in the background

5 Likes

Ok now it’s all working! Many thanks!

Very simple…many thanks

Your welcome :+1:

I would like to try the beta international firmware. Have any of the stock apps been removed in the international firmware? Also, if I decide to go back to the stock firmware, is there documentation on how to do it?

If you want to return to the stock firmware, all you have to do is flash the firmware with the flashtool. There are of course instructions here in the forum.

3 Likes

hi, the kospet optimus 2 lift to wake is quite spotty at times…i am on 1.6 firmware…is that normal

1.6 is the current stock firmware.

Facebook Messenger has my video showing sideways to others. Any way to fix that?

Edit…
Not yet but is the issue happening in the stock firmware or the international firmware?

Have you tried this?

https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.org/t/international-firmware-beta-1-2-optimus2-prime2-lem12pro-lem14-lem15/

Stock firmware and factory reset after initial setup. Also, I installed Google contacts so I could have my contacts on my watch, and although I can log into Google contacts, it never syncs my contacts.

@mobilejray That’s because you are using stock firmware.
Stock is purposely designed to use the custom contacts app, custom calendar, custom SMS and custom dialler.

None of these will sync your Google data…
That’s why we have worked with the brands and the firmware team in China to release a more international user friendly firmware that will sync up with your data.

2 Likes