Optimus 2 Official support Thread - Updated 26/06/21

I also had a problem with the contacts. I could not get the phone app to show the contact names. I deleted all contacts in the phone, then did a fresh import from my ā€œold phoneā€ (kospet prime), using a vcf export. After that, all contacts works fine, but, they only show on the contacts tab in the Googe Phone app. I also have the Google Contacts app and it says it canā€™t sync.

1 Like

yep, thatā€™s exactly what i did, imported a vcf file into the stock app

itā€™s really frustrating they tinker with the underlying google apps, i prefer to standardise with google across my devices

canā€™t get my google contacts to sync either, iā€™ve moved the sync toggle in the google account settings but it keeps reverting everytime i exit the screen

This is an issue with Android 10. Apparently the sync ā€˜moduleā€™ needs to be loaded. See this post.

Hope that helps.

I was able to syncronize my contacts without any problems. Donā€™t understand that it doesnā€™t work for some.

There is a post on a thread here that has a link to them google contact sync apps that is missing from the stock A10 build. I followed the instructions and its worked for me.

Here is the link:
-Trouble Syncing Contacts with Google on Lem 12 Pro - #9 by Rajiv_Shah

Edit: ok, I just noticed that @good4life already linked to this post. :+1:

1 Like

Dont worry . Its working on the International firmware . Stay tuned :+1:

4 Likes

Can you please share the details of this firmware?, Like the major changes/ features list etc. OR it will come as part of release notes?.

3 Likes

@pablo11 Banggood proposed me to send them the watch back and they will refund meā€¦But i want a new watch :roll_eyes: I refusedā€¦The thing is that every time they answer me after 2 days of my replyā€¦

1 Like

Finally getting around to playing with the camera. That is not a flash. Itā€™s a regular light that comes on when a picture is taken, A real flash is much brighter and much briefer. Still, overall Iā€™m very happy with my O2.

Ok, you need to contact after-sales@kospet.com and show them screen caps of your discussions with Banggood and proof of purchase.
Explain the situation clearly and cc me on the email zappa1.pf@gmail.com so I can check the progress.
Cheers

my optimus 2 has a gps that works well with google maps, but when it comes to using apps to monitor walks like runtastic it has a very bad fix and accuracy, with absurd tracks even with clear skies. the prime 2, on the other hand, is very precise. who has the same problem?

Try this

Working fine for me on this watch

1 Like

Nothing new.
Just some minor bug fixes.

1 Like

Will the the new FAW firmware fix the text-to-speech issue? (so that when tapping the keyboardā€™s mic icon you can verbally speak a text message) :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry - FAW version - yes.
I thought you were asking about stock :slight_smile:
It will be ready soon

1 Like

I use Gboard and it works fine. Just tap the mic icon and start speaking.

1 Like

@Duarte_B ā€¦ thanks for that. I was using Gboard on mt Prime ā€¦ didnā€™t think of that. Cheers.

The International version is ready

4 Likes