OMEGA De Ville Co-Axial Chronograph collection homage OMEGA Watches  is well known for its

OMEGA De Ville Co-Axial Chronograph collection homage

@OMEGA_Watches is well known for its sport watches.
The living legend Speedmaster is the moon landing watch, while the Seamasters are the James Bond watches.
But OMEGA has always been synonymous with the creation of beautiful timepieces and at the cutting edge of development within the watchmaking industry.
In the OMEGA De Ville Co-Axial Chronograph men’s watches collection, good looks are married to innovation and craftsmanship.

Starting from the original homage to the blue version of the watch released by @Tom_Hald , who I wish to thank for giving me access to his source files, I created the whole collection to suit the face engine of our watches. The faces show battery level, month, day of the week and date.

Original request by +A1 Web

Download here (fixed version without bug)
http://goo.gl/ghtDwS

Credits
OMEGA De Ville Co-Axial Chronograph:

Tom Hald original homage:
https://plus.google.com/114138242978245912667/posts/ewrpJTmEwJS
ClockSkinMaker by +Ricardo Romero

1 Like

Great work again my friend :+1:
Fantastic :slight_smile:

Great faces!!

I am seeing one weekday ahead for all Omega faces e.g. today is Friday but its showing as Saturday.

@Jiten_Kanani what is your watch and your firmware version?

Sounds like older clock face engine…

Exactly my thought

in my D5 ( last stock rom : 160310 ) everything is ok.
Great faces, Thanks.

Great Job Ciro! these look stunning , I just wanted to let you know that the day of the week dial is showing sat on the X5 but should say Fri.

@A1_Web firmware version please

@Ciro_Danise ALPS.KK1.MP7.V1.22 — Finow x5

@A1_Web You should report “custom build”, the last line in the info page. Thank you

@Ciro_Danise v.s. 160414

Ok, thank you. I’ll check it on my X5 then I’ll revert to you.

@Ciro_Danise thanks

Ok, the issue faced with X5 is due to the bug in the latest firmware already discussed by +Andrew Somers and others on this community.
I have a workardound for that but it requires some time to be released.
I’ll inform you when corrected faces will be released.

Thanks, I will look forward to it.

I have D5 with stock rom 160310

@Ciro_Danise just a thought here but is the recent discovery of custom layers going to help with this issue?

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 my thought is to use the array day of the week with hand in 7 different positions to overcome the issue, just I have no time to make it now :frowning:

@Ciro_Danise all good mate… .
There are no deadlines here :slight_smile: