OMEGA De Ville Co-Axial Chronograph collection homage OMEGA Watches  is well known for its

Hi, where are the zip download files for omega working watch faces as all I get is GIF photos . Rod

@Rod_Hayward there is the link in my post, after “Download here”. Just scroll the list of faces that you’ll find and there wil be all the Omega faces

looks really great @Ciro_Danise ,i think i should make the black and white version for android wear also… :slight_smile:

I like the small r-h dial that shows the day AND month… great use of space…

@Andrew_Davis thank you.
@Jiten_Kanani and @A1_Web I fixed the issue caused by bug. I simply removed the guilty instruction and shifted the initial small hand’s position from 0 to 51 degrees :wink:
You have to download again the faces.
@Tom_Hald Thank you again, I hope to be able to return the favor to you soon

@Ciro_Danise Thanks, all your hard work is much appreciated.

Amazing !!!
very nice work

@Ciro_Danise Hey there! I am trying to download this amazing watchface but the link you provide doesn’t work for me. it is asking me to sign in with an account with permission or ask for permission. I asked for permission two weeks ago but still nothing. Can you please look into that? Thank you!

@Absolute_T The link should work again.

@Ciro_Danise Thank you! It’s working now. By the way I would like to say thank you for all your hard work and efforts to make this smart watches better. It’s my first smartwatch and I am new to this community but I can see already your impact. Keep the good work going! Cheers!

Amazing work👍🏽