Official Support thread for LEM14

Thank @pablo11 for the precision. I wont look anymore for a way to install FAW on it. I already miss some feature of my previous (broken) FAW LEM14: double tap, charging speed, app compatibility, etc.

1 Like

I love double tap.

1 Like

Yeah, the S10 Pro A10 FAW international firmware has double tap built in.
The S10 running Android 7 does not.
We only ever made the international firmware for the LEM14, but it is compatible with the S08 Pro according to feedback. It makes sense because it is the same main board.
It’s a pity that you didn’t find a real LEM 14. :slightly_frowning_face:

The company (LW) that makes the S10, the S10 pro, the M10 and the M10 pro makes all these models and sells them to brands.

S10 = Rollme and Rogbid S08, Android 7 version
S10 pro = Lemfo LEM14 and Rollme + Rogbid S08 Pro.
M10 = Rollme & Rogbid Panda, Android 7
M10 Pro = Rollme & Rogbid Panda Pro and Lokmat model, running Android 10.

3 Likes

I receive the watch i want to tell a special thanks to @seesaho for his great help i have already fix the watch and its working perfectly

2 Likes

@pablo11 Just turned on my LEM14 after about a 6-12 months and back lurking on the forum. I’m running FAW-LEM14-V1.3-RC1. Am i up to date?

1 Like

Yes you are :+1:

2 Likes

You might have a look at the download section… :wink:

2 Likes

It’s been a while and i struggling to track it down (I looked in member section?) but I’m will keep searching. Glad that @G1Nt0N1C and @pablo11 are both still here, active, and pushing FAW forward. Many Many Many thanks.

*** Just realized I’m still “basic”, need to get back on my horse i guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, now trust level 2 is required to access the download area. But as @Pablo11 said - your version is up to date.

1 Like