Official Support thread for LEM14

Is it normal for the green flashing heart rate sensor to come on whilst charging the battery? The fitness app opened by itself too, and it opened SMS and inputed a load of random characters?! Any fix for this you know of? Thanks

None of this is normal. There’s a false contact somewhere.

First thing to try as always is a factory reset and start again . If this doesnt work we will advise on how to flash the firmware ( if you dont know how to ) .

1 Like

Totally agree with @Dr_Andy_Vishnu
This should take care of the problem.
Let us know :+1::+1:

1 Like

I rebooted it and changed the watch face and it has been fine since. Will keep an eye on it and if it happens again, will do the factory reset as advised. Don’t really want to have to set up all my apps again though!

Thanks!

1 Like

Good to hear . Any probs lets us know

Totally agree with @Dr_Andy_Vishnu
This should take care of the problem.
Let us know :+1::+1:

What is the latest firmware for Lem 14?
(Ctrl-F doesn’t work as it forces me to use the search function in this forum, and scrolling up takes forever as it only loads part of the thread progressively)

Also, any news on Lem 15 or Lem 16? :joy:

No news about LEM15 or LEM16. But let’s talk about the LEM26. The one with the Nuclear cell.:joy:

1 Like

I was hoping for Tricorder feature, and hologram

if you drag the blue scrollbar to the top you will “instantly” get to the top of the thread and can check the latest firmware yourself

and shouldn’t we rather be talking about the LEM 30

1 Like

Not yet. The beaming function is still top secret. :shushing_face:

1 Like

Flux Capacitor…
https://www.oreillyauto.com/flux-500.html?q=flux+capacitor+

Dead link ? …

I have knowledge of the LEM15 but I am not allowed to talk about it.
Otherwise a van full of goons, hired goons, would arrive at my home and erase me.

https://images.app.goo.gl/g1fPgWP5Ss2oHi6SA

5 Likes

It didn’t work? Huh… here’s a screenshot of it LOL!

DOH!

Post must be at least 10 characters.

1 Like

Hey Pablo when talking about the watch that you are not able to talk about, just refer to it by saying “some watch that is maybe supposed to be successor of the 14”. :grin:
The goons and also me are ok with that.
And then please provide full specs. Yes, yes… :joy:

LMFAO… Yes mate ok :joy::joy::joy:

Here’s a little treat. Water testing the LEM14. Was really impressed with the water spitting out of the speaker and the clarity of the sound upon pulling it out of the dunking. Looks like it’s pretty darn good, screen sensitivity and response, too. Enjoy!

5 Likes