Official Support thread for LEM14

Yes thanks, but I have everything I need.

3 Likes

Very kind offer but not needed thankyou

2 Likes

Thanks guys.
Ok @seesaho it’s open season I guess.
Hope it goes to a good home.
Problem is that to open this model, you need a heat gun to pull the front bezel off…

1 Like

Ehehe sure! I’ll keep it for a while before handing it nicely to rest in peace.

2 Likes

hi i m looking for a lem 14 that is broken
do you still have it?

You are asking me?
You need to ask @seesaho.
Before you get into it, you should search up on here about what is needed to open the watch.
It’s not easy and you need a heat gun.

There is a video in this thread

thanks i send him message i know how to open im mobile and smartwatch technician unfortunatly it very difficult to find spare parts for lemfo in greece i have already contact lemfo so far no answer anyway thanks for your reply

1 Like

What exact part do you need?
Lemfo has probably asked the factory, but that factory is notoriously difficult to deal with :confused:

You must specify the exact part.
Otherwise they will ignore it.

The other problem is, if they say that it’s not a “customer replaceable” part - they will probably ask for the watch to be returned rather than supply a part.

Sadly this is not something lemfo can give you. They will have to contact the factory and ask them about it.

Lemfo is an e-commerce brand and does not build these devices. They just sell them.

1 Like

i send the pictures and the model of the watch its the case the charging contacts and the flex with the sim and the inside charging contacts the outer contacts it was so corruped from sweat i quess that when i pull it out it melts

thats why i search for any broken lem 14 hopefully fix one of them :slight_smile: ,

1 Like

Oh dear…
That must have got very hot to be so badly damaged :fearful:

Have you tested the board to make sure that the power circuit is not fried and permanently dead?

The part you need is the rear cover sensor, Sim and button FPC assembly.
The spare watch is your best option I think.
Let’s hope @seesaho still has it.

I do! @Saridopoulos_Dimitrios i will keep this private from now.
Cheers.

1 Like

its already tested i works perfectly but i cannot charge it with easy way
thanks for everything i wait answer form @seesaho and hopefully make one of them to work :smiley:

1 Like

Excellent, thanks @seesaho :handshake::ok_hand::ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

Fingers crossed for a happy ending.
Please let us know how it works out.

1 Like

of couse thanks for everything

1 Like

Hi all,
I just purchased a S10Pro from Aliexpress that have 3Go Ram and 32Go Rom and the firmware is Android 7. Is the original Lem14 firmware (android 10) will work on this device? I try the upgrade via “software update” app, but I get an error upon rebooting.
I also fear to brick the watch since I cannot find the current firmware anywhere: S10_C7S_EN_V2.0_20220812

The answer is no. Sorry.

1 Like

I have the same watch but I got it a long time ago named the S08. If you go into settings then “about watch” what does it show as the model?

Rogbid S10, but the manual in the shipping box is from Lemfo. Sadly, since it’s an android 7.1.1, many recent application are not working.