Official Support for the Rollme S08

In actuality this was a data or battery saving option that was on that I turned off in the connections now great.

1 Like

Can anybody suggest and health app that takes the pulse rate on the watch that actually works and syncs with the watch

You must allow in watch settings under " sensors " to allow the app use of HRM

1 Like

Which is what i said in various posts ?

3 Likes

Do any custom watch faces show km’s acquired during our day. Thanks.

Watch faces can be customised to show distance . Have a go using WFD on your pc and you can see .

Awesome. Thank you. This is great. I will get started right away. Did not know you could make them yourself.

2 Likes

Best of luck

You can order a new sim tool. I can run you through the process if you get this message.

He’s broken the pins soldered to the main board.
How will your Sim tool fix the problem?
I’m interested :+1:

1 Like

My apologies. I miss read that. Don’t think Sim Tool will fix that :slight_smile:

1 Like

If anyone needs a replacement Sim Tool with the suction cap etc… to remove the back cover. I can help them how to order one.

1 Like

Hey guys,
as conclusion, if I want to upgrade from Kospet Prime SE, is it worth to get Rollme S08, or Prime is still better watch?
I really would like IP68 watch, but if everything else is worst, I will wait for better option in near future.

Regards!

If waterproofing is very important to you then this model is probably the best option.
I’m not going to say it is 100% waterproof because if you read this thread you can find people who have issues with that…
But it’s possibly more resistant than the Prime…
Personally I would not take my mobile phone to near water and I feel the same way about my watch…

2 Likes

Unless you have a good watch and a good phone that is.
Then it is all good. You can relax jump in the water any time you like swim and enjoy life never worrying for your tech knowining there will be no water damage on it, resting asured you’ll be fine.
With bad watches you’ll worry even when you wash your hands or at least you’ll be forced to think about it, as you do.
No one needs that kind of stress in their lives.
It’s much better having good watches and good phones IMHO

I didn’t swim even with my old dumb casio g-shock. None of my watches have had any problems with handwashing so I see no reason to worry about that

1 Like

hi good evening, i’m new in this group … i have a rollme s08, i have problems setting the time, every time i set the time manually it returns with its time zone even if i also put it with the search network, and with the gps can not do the same, even if I set the normal time the time I do some action with the Smartwatch returns point and head with 12 hours ahead also changing the date. if I go to look for time zones it always gives me Chinese ones from 8 hours to 12 hours ahead

You have to disable network time in settings and set your time zone and region.
Then enable network time again.
Don’t use GPS time

2 Likes

I bough my G-Shok 1998. I put it in the sea, rivers, swimming pools, bath… never had any problems.
Of course I stop use it in a moment, but this is different story.

1 Like

excuse me if they may seem stupid to you … it is not possible to upload a video where you can show me how to set the time on a rollme s08, since I have tried and tried several times